The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
What do you think about this mix?
Old 6th September 2011
Gear Head

What do you think about this mix?

I mixed, played and produced this about 3 months ago now. And I wanted some opinion regarding my mix...

Thank you guys hope to hear from you
Attached Files

Yo Malando (Italo Bounce).mp3 (4.56 MB, 232 views)

Old 7th September 2011
Gear Nut

Man, I like this. It's better than my mixes!! I wish my projects were this clean. Nice song, too. (couldn't understand anything you said, but it sounded good. lol)

The only thing I felt (and it's just just subjective) - I almost feel the bass and kick (and maybe even the low frequencies of some of the other tracks) are fighting a little bit. It's not bad, and it really does sound good. But maybe do some EQ separation and get that bass all alone? Again - just a subjective suggestion. I just thought a bit of the low end got a tad bit muddy in spots. Someone else may say just the opposite. It really is nice!

Good job.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search