The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Career Advice Desperately needed...
Old 28th December 2010
Here for the gear

Career Advice Desperately needed...

edit: moved it to the moan zone
Old 28th December 2010
Here for the gear

just realized this should prob be in The Moan Zone. If a mod wants to move it for me, thatd be great!
Old 28th December 2010
Lives for gear

i remember when i was in college. i didn't show up my final year until halfway through the first semester, (i chose to keep working because i was more concerned with my career) book report & presentation due the next day!! whoops... (got 90% by the way heh)

three years later, tossed that career in the bin, three years after that tossed that career in the bin...

had i attended all of that final semester... not a damn thing would have changed nor would my marks have been any higher or done anything further for me.

stop stressing out, life is too short, do what you want, have fun. retrospect will provide you with the clarity you seek.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search