The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
STATIXX makes "This is what im going to do" on MPC1000 track included at end of VIDEO Drum Machines & Samplers
Old 19th December 2010
Gear Maniac

STATIXX makes "This is what im going to do" on MPC1000 track included at end of VIDEO

whats going on everyone,

Back again with another Track making video. This beat was put together on the mpc 1k and then tracked into my daw to be mixed/ have vocals layed on it. The city clips are of my hometown........Im going to be dropping my "BackPage Chronicles" mixtape very soon please be on the look out for that. Full Length song is included at the end of the video. Show some support and drop a line/ subscribe to my youtube channel!

YouTube - Statixx makes the track "This is what im going to do" on MPC 1000

All Feedback is welcome and thank you for watching

Statixx
Old 25th December 2010
Gear Maniac

upping...
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search