The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Mixoff 2010 Reverb & Delay Plugins
Old 7th March 2011
Gear Head

So I'm well aware that this mixoff is a year old. But the song sounded fun so I couldn't resist haha.

As it is so old I'm not exactly expecting a lot of feedback. But if anyone feels inclined to say anything than I'm all ears.

Last edited by Slater05; 7th March 2011 at 11:46 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 18th May 2011
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas G View Post
Finally I found the time to finish the mix :-)
Hey Andreas your buss compressor is pumping too much...
Old 18th May 2011
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater05 View Post
So I'm well aware that this mixoff is a year old. But the song sounded fun so I couldn't resist haha.

As it is so old I'm not exactly expecting a lot of feedback. But if anyone feels inclined to say anything than I'm all ears.

Haaaaaa...
nice song uh ?

will take a look at it soon

Rolo.
Old 20th May 2011
Lives for gear

Yeah it's ages ago but I gave it a shot
Attached Files

ridingredroute.mp3 (7.10 MB, 114 views)

Old 6th June 2011
dmm
Gear Head

A bit late.Inspired by the nice bottom end of the mix that Studjo put up. Which was impressive btw. Prob need a Harrison console for that,though!Thanks for uploading the tracks Olof. Any feedback on the mix and how its translating on other systems would be sweet.
Attached Files

Driving On A Red Route DMM Mx.mp3 (4.22 MB, 146 views)

Old 6th June 2011
Lives for gear

Hey Dmm

what a great mix - I'm floored. Actually I quite like your low end. It might drive the bus compressor a tiny bit too much. I can really "see" through your mix - very fine tuned! The arrangement makes total sense!

Jo
Old 8th June 2011
dmm
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by studjo View Post
Hey Dmm

what a great mix - I'm floored. Actually I quite like your low end. It might drive the bus compressor a tiny bit too much. I can really "see" through your mix - very fine tuned! The arrangement makes total sense!

Jo
Thanks for the good vibes and input!
Old 14th March 2014
Gear Nut

Driving on a red route mik123

Hi!

My mix!

Thanks for listening!
Old 16th March 2014
Lives for gear

Hi! Another late to the partier here I did this mix yesterday, then slept over it.

I added a snare sample next to the original and some vocal harmonies for the chorus (and a vocal delay hook of which I'm very proud of). Lots of the instruments got a whole lotta processing. Compression, saturation and more compression

I felt the guitar plucks at the end of the choruses were really important so I did what I could to emphasize them. Kinda gave this song a Police vibe.
Attached Files

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search