The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
One man music production.....Let's hear the MUSIC!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

https://open.spotify.com/album/3SN3w...QkaAKlOzXW3Irw

I just finished this up and got it on Spotify, I'm literally doing everything. There are a few where I wasn't happy with the mixes and sent them to a friend to master. Overall though, it was a fun batch of songs and I needed to be done with them!
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by andersmv View Post
https://open.spotify.com/album/3SN3w...QkaAKlOzXW3Irw

I just finished this up and got it on Spotify, I'm literally doing everything. There are a few where I wasn't happy with the mixes and sent them to a friend to master. Overall though, it was a fun batch of songs and I needed to be done with them!
I really like this. The cool arrangements and sound.

Best Regards
Fredrik
Old 3 weeks ago
Hello lovely community, it's been a while since I've last uploaded anything on SoundCloud. I've been busy composing for music libraries & games with a little bit of advertising music here and there.

I'd love it if you would check out this Uplifting Orchestral track that I've written recently (it was done in a day - I just wanted to put out something for myself after consistently writing for others), and if its your cup of tea, do feel free to leave a comment/like/repost!

Thank you all for your encouragement and I hope to compose more music for the world!

Best,
Gregory Tan

Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunglespice View Post
This is very well done! Very 70's singer/songwriter. Brings me a back. I like the way the album also sounds just like that - a cohesive album and yet it doesn't all sound like the same song over and over. That's quickly becoming a lost art.
"Towns Where We Live" is probably my favorite since it is a bit more upbeat.
The orchestral arrangement is really, really good, just sometimes it's a bit too loud in the mix. But that could very well be YouTube compression at work.
Again, great job.

Hey thanks very much! (Sorry for the late reply).
Old 2 weeks ago
Old 1 week ago
Uplifting Orchestral Music

Hi all,

One of my recent compositions, "Light of A New Dawn" has now been uploaded onto YouTube. Do check it out and subscribe (for new music weekly) and if it's your cup of tea!

Old 6 days ago
Free Download

Old 6 days ago
^^^and if you don't like that piffle then do me a massive favour will you.

Please listen to my dearest friend performing his song 'Most of Us'.

He's a [prepare yourself for gushing compliments] talented singer songwriter who has performed at Glastonbury assembly rooms and folk clubs across the northwest uk.

Thanks.
Old 5 days ago

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search