The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
One man music production.....Let's hear the MUSIC!
Old 27th April 2019
  #3751
Here for the gear
 
han_uil's Avatar
Hi all,

I'm Han Uil. Some might know me from my work with TumbleTown and Seven Day Hunt.
This is the trailer video for my new solo album 'Esoteric Euphony'! The album will be released on June 6th
by FREIA Music.



You can pre-order the album here and get access to one track immediately:
https://hanuil.bandcamp.com/album/esoteric-euphony


Thanks for watching! ?

http://www.hanuil.com
https://www.facebook.com/hanuilmusician
Old 1st May 2019
  #3752
Here for the gear
 

home recorded indie/psych/rock

longtime reader of this forum, so lots of what you'll here is in debt to browsing on here.

messed around with hard panning, layered delays, and samples on this one.

recorded at home with low-end gear. nicest mic was probably an sm7. mastered professionally as part of an upcoming record, though.



or on spotify and bandcamp (with a b-side) as well.
Old 3 weeks ago
  #3753
Hi!

Here is my latest release "Brus"







http://fredrikberg.bandcamp.com/album/brus

https://open.spotify.com/album/6ME3B...Tg-v-FcQzbb2OA

Best Regards
Fredrik

Last edited by fredrikberg; 2 weeks ago at 07:57 PM..
Old 3 weeks ago
  #3754
Lives for gear
Yes I quite liked this too! You show great restraint in your 'production' - and there's a nice separation between vocal and everything else - just the right kind of pacing - only regret is not understanding the lyrics as I feel i might (hopefully) appreciate it more - but everyone sings in their own language - so - COOL - and keep at it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrikberg View Post
Hi!

This is a track called "Tid"


Also available at
Tid | Fredrik Berg

Tid by Fredrik Berg on Spotify

Best Regards
Fredrik
Old 3 weeks ago
  #3755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsmith View Post
Yes I quite liked this too! You show great restraint in your 'production' - and there's a nice separation between vocal and everything else - just the right kind of pacing - only regret is not understanding the lyrics as I feel i might (hopefully) appreciate it more - but everyone sings in their own language - so - COOL - and keep at it!
Thanks for listening!
I'm glad you liked it!
If my english gets better maybe I'll give it a try.

Best Regards
Fredrik
Old 2 weeks ago
  #3756
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrikberg View Post
Really great productions! Brus is a gorgeous song - playing/vocals/arrangement all fantastic.

..ant
Old 2 weeks ago
  #3757
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrikberg View Post
Thanks for listening!
I'm glad you liked it!
If my english gets better maybe I'll give it a try.

Best Regards
Fredrik
I really like your songs sung as they are in your language. But it would be cool - and perhaps attract a wider audience - if you posted lyrics with english translation on your BC pages.

..ant
Old 2 weeks ago
  #3759
Quote:
Originally Posted by antstudio View Post
Really great productions! Brus is a gorgeous song - playing/vocals/arrangement all fantastic.

..ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by antstudio View Post
I really like your songs sung as they are in your language. But it would be cool - and perhaps attract a wider audience - if you posted lyrics with english translation on your BC pages.

..ant
Hi!

Thank you very much for the kind words. Maybe i´ll do a translation. It´s a good idea that also could be fun to do. I'm also tempted to make some new songs with english lyrics just to see how it turns out.

Thanks!
Best Regards
Fredrik
Old 4 days ago
  #3760
Lives for gear
 
badmark's Avatar
3 monosynths, 2 drum machines, various pedals + a bit of vocals:

Old 2 days ago
  #3761
Here’s a new original track.
Edit: not mine
Here’s mine
https://soundcloud.com/pigeon-city/j...music-from-ntt
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
gitarrero / So Much Gear, So Little Time
13
Magnum29465 / So Much Gear, So Little Time
56
steelyfan / So Much Gear, So Little Time
117

Forum Jump
Forum Jump