The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Ying Yang Twins feat Bun B "Git It remix" Please review it !
Old 20th November 2009
Here for the gear

Talking Ying Yang Twins feat Bun B "Git It remix" Please review it !

Hi buddies, I got a club bangerrr 4 u

"Git it Girl " on my soundclick page

SoundClick artist: Crunkthemall - page with MP3 music downloads
Old 20th November 2009
Lives for gear

The timings all screwed up? Sounds a mess. Sorry just keepn it real. I dont think superhead could dance to this.
Old 20th November 2009
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by superiorsound View Post
The timings all screwed up? Sounds a mess. Sorry just keepn it real. I dont think superhead could dance to this.
Thank u for ur review. Funny ur the second guy who think instruments are out of time! Sorry but THIS IS NOT TRUE

About this feeling of "instruments out-of time", it was intended. If u mute snap or clap u will always find the remaining instruments in time at their own rhytmn . Finally one listnner can follow the snap, another one will follow claap and so one. that's what i was trying to do here.

Old 21st November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Funny ur the second guy who think instruments are out of time! Sorry but THIS IS NOT TRUE

About this feeling of "instruments out-of time", it was intended. If u mute snap or clap u will always find the remaining instruments in time at their own rhytmn . Finally one listnner can follow the snap, another one will follow claap and so one. that's what i was trying to do here.
.......oh man, I'm so tempted to use this as my signature.........sorry not having a go at you but........well it's kind of ridiculous if you think about it!
Old 21st November 2009
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
.......oh man, I'm so tempted to use this as my signature.........sorry not having a go at you but........well it's kind of ridiculous if you think about it!
No one is out of time here! I dont know why u keep thinking about that. I would like to know which kind of music u really listen because I know music genres which sound more weird than that. There is nothing ridiculous in this track. It's just drum patterns in a particular way, nothing else.

"U call it a signature!! " ha ha , I will try to use it like u call it. Thank U
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
πŸ–¨οΈ Show Printable Version
βœ‰οΈ Email this Page
πŸ” Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
πŸŽ™οΈ View mentioned gear