The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
1930's kalamazoo acoustic with vintage dearmond pu
Old 13th November 2009
Gear Addict

1930's kalamazoo acoustic with vintage dearmond pu

Hi All: I pulled out my 1930's kalamazoo acoustic with a vintage dearmond soundhole pu in it and ran it direct into a preamp. The second mic is on the vocals/harp. I would love to spend more time learning how to record the acoustic guitar with and without the pu, but my 12'x12' studio is so small to move mics around is too much a hassle. If someday I get a bigger recording space I am going to have a dedicated acoustic guitar area. Walter

the sound of the death train
why can't families stay friends

(more to be added tomorrow I got to stop now)

SoundClick artist: Walter Tore's Spontobeat - Spontaneously created music, one man band, blues
Old 13th November 2009
Gear Addict

messing wit guitar eq- here are some more from last night. All these acoustic guitar songs were inspired by a conversation with my youngest brother (also a musician) about our messed up childhood and the stuff we are still trying to figure out with ourselves and family.

Jesus or satan can have me
Grown up blues laid on kids
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear