The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Aussie Rapper
Old 20th July 2005
Lives for gear

Aussie Rapper

Any comments on this song and arrangement would be appreciated,bass and vox will be re recorded,as will maybe a couple of the guitar bits,it's a bit rugged now but what about the song idea,any comments?
Attached Files

Doom 01.mp3 (3.55 MB, 154 views)

Old 26th July 2006
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathen
Any comments on this song and arrangement would be appreciated,bass and vox will be re recorded,as will maybe a couple of the guitar bits,it's a bit rugged now but what about the song idea,any comments?
It's good man. Depends what your goal is with it?
Old 26th July 2006
Lives for gear

Hahaha, **** a year to get a reply. cheers man, its already finished and out in stores now, Poet Laureatte is the artist, its his 1st full length album, out through Reverberation Records. Actually just finished the 2nd full length album today.
Time does fly.
Old 30th July 2006
Gear Addict

haha, didn't notice your thread date. How is the album going? making any money?
Old 31st July 2006
Lives for gear

Dunno yet gotta wait till the end of the quarter. I know a few have sold. Only been out 2 weeks. Hopefully I can get that diamond encrusted nut scratcher for christmas, hehehaha. Just kiddin. We've been getting some great feedback. Just too much swearing for commercial radio I think, well so we are led to believe, I thought you had to say F#$# alot to get on radio. The new album is heaps better. Heaps better beats and stuff.
Hey where are ya from Jazzy, I'm from near Manly way, what sort of stuff are you doing?

Heath

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search