The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Home Tracking, Pro Mixing -- Jerel "The Rubicon"
Old 13th July 2005
Here for the gear

Home Tracking, Pro Mixing -- Jerel "The Rubicon"

Hey Guys,

I just posted up some MP3's for my Seattle rock band Jerel. You can check out the clips and other stuff @ http://www.myspace.com/jerelmusic . Our website (http://www.jerelmusic.com) is going to go thorugh a huge overhaul with the relase of our new disc, so I'll post an update once that happens.

The new disc, "The Rubicon", was recorded completely at my home studio using pretty modest gear (Jim William's modded Amek/TAC Scorpion --> Echo Layla24) and was mixed by famed Seattle producer Jack Endino (www.jackendino.com).

Let me know what you all think. I'm finding the home tracking and "pro" mixing situation to work out very well.

Peace,
... Tacket
Old 15th July 2005
Lives for gear

I think it would be easier if you upload the mp3's right here. I always have problems with the "myspace" website.
Old 15th July 2005
Gear Maniac

I like your songs alot! I'm also very interested in doing the home recording/pro mixing thing. How did you coordinate this project?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search