The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Your thoughts on the vibe....
Old 23rd June 2005
Lives for gear

Your thoughts on the vibe....

Hey everyone..... would love to hear some feeback on the vibe of this tune. I have been working on a solo instrumental guitar album for some time now. This song has alot of meaning to me...it is from a VERY positive time in my life and I think the song reflects that.
Old 24th June 2005
Gear Nut

Sounds nice - clips are soft but a little less of them would not hurt, There are some phrases which are just set up for some effects prossessing - but if you want to keep the integrity of your playing clean - then that's that ... very clean... perhaps a little more sparkle from the drumer though...

ciao
Old 24th June 2005
Lives for gear

Cool Song

Cool song, I think it's very listenable. The more I think about and listen to all of our unsigned material it's really all about the material. Why spend a bunch of time trying to get a great sound out of a bad concept? I guess I miss having some sort of vocal but it is interesting expressing yourself purely with notes not words. I like the outside section that comes around 2:10 that's good outside as opposed to bad outside : )

bcgood
Old 25th June 2005
Lives for gear

Thanks for the comments.. the durms are programmed :(... in my dreams i wish i could go into a real studio and work with a drummer....that would be the ultimate.

but i cant see that ever happening...so I just have to make do with what i got

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search