The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Recently finished...
Old 15th January 2005
Gear Nut

Recently finished...

Here is a link to a recently finished project. A Marshall V77 was used for vocals, mixed through an old Mackie console, recorded on a 1973 MCI 2"-16 track machine.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/niceley

thanks---
Old 17th January 2005
w2w
Lives for gear

Sounds GREAT!! Wonderful songs.Beautiful voice.She is going to be around for a while.Nice job.
Old 17th January 2005
Gear Nut

Thanks for the kind words w2w. Yeah, she is a great singer, and a real artist. Pleasure to work with. Good musicians too. Thanks---
Old 17th January 2005
Lives for gear

Anybody knows why my MediaPlayer does not directly stream in most cases and like in this case tells me something like "couldn´t access server"?

Thanks,

Ruphus
Old 17th January 2005
Lives for gear

I really dig the sound and the music.
Old 24th January 2005
Lives for gear

She hits me as having similarities to Edie Brickel - Always liked her style. Sounds good.
Old 27th January 2005
Gear Nut

I can totally see the Edie factor, but she really is a strange combination of many factors, including old 40's big band singers like Jo Stafford and Jeri Southern as well as being strongly influenced artistically by Joni Mitchell. There have been many comparisons to Hope Sandoval of Mazzy Star, but I think Jennifer is far more elevated on a level of pure musicality, pitch, and art. She really is more like a horn player, leaving room for a different performance each and every time. Yet always executing it with grace, passion and yes- intonation. Thanks for your kind opinion, a complement for sure.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search