The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Post your original music here
Old 6th April 2019
  #391
Here for the gear
 

Is there a medium between lofi bedroom rock and more produced indie rock? Thats what I was trying to shoot for in my first finished album here, doing the writing and mixing myself. Love to hear feedback and if you think it needs to be more raw or more polished? Thanks guys!

The Bops-Everbody Needs to Lay Down

Old 8th April 2019
  #392
Old 8th April 2019
  #393
Hi,
my name is Andrea but I use the moniker drainabyte when it comes to musical composition. I like to write ambient/IDM stuff, some of you might consider my genre "leftfield" since I can't really label it correctly most of the times.

I already posted a few tracks in the "Share your own music" section, and some of you guys have been kind enough to give me a few critiques and suggestion, which are always well accepted. Thank you for that.

Here's a little list of my music accounts, you can find me on Soundcloud, where most of my music is stored, along with some early drafts I'm working on

SoundCloud

I also have a Bandcamp page, where you can find some of my albums and singles:
Bandcamp

I like to work and use visual arts of some sorts too, so here on my youtube channel you can find some of my tunes along with some visuals and videos I've made:

Drainabyte's YouTube Channel

for examples, here's one of my latest works, "lost at sea".


thank you all for your time and attention, I'll be browsing this thread to look for new artists and musicians since I'd like to expand my "musical network"

ciao
Old 10th April 2019
  #394
Here for the gear
 

[Chemical] new release

Hi,
ive released a new album. Wall S- chemical bros [cupcreamrecords]

njoy lissening

thank you all for your time and attention

YouTube

Itunes : 'Chemical Bros' van Wall S op Apple Music
Spotify: Chemical Bros by Wall S on Spotify
Googleplay music: Wall S - Music on Google Play
Old 11th April 2019
  #395
Quote:
Originally Posted by drainabyte View Post
Hi,
my name is Andrea but I use the moniker drainabyte when it comes to musical composition. I like to write ambient/IDM stuff, some of you might consider my genre "leftfield" since I can't really label it correctly most of the times.

I already posted a few tracks in the "Share your own music" section, and some of you guys have been kind enough to give me a few critiques and suggestion, which are always well accepted. Thank you for that.

Here's a little list of my music accounts, you can find me on Soundcloud, where most of my music is stored, along with some early drafts I'm working on

SoundCloud

I also have a Bandcamp page, where you can find some of my albums and singles:
Bandcamp

I like to work and use visual arts of some sorts too, so here on my youtube channel you can find some of my tunes along with some visuals and videos I've made:

Drainabyte's YouTube Channel

for examples, here's one of my latest works, "lost at sea".


thank you all for your time and attention, I'll be browsing this thread to look for new artists and musicians since I'd like to expand my "musical network"

ciao
Really awesome stuff! I listened to several of your tracks and they are great. Quite glitchy and offbeat but also strangely catchy because of the rhythms. Also really like your artistic aesthetic!
Old 11th April 2019
  #396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail View Post
Really awesome stuff! I listened to several of your tracks and they are great. Quite glitchy and offbeat but also strangely catchy because of the rhythms. Also really like your artistic aesthetic!
Hey, that's super cool, thanks a lot!

By the way tomorrow, April 12th, I will publish a new album with Kaiseki Digital: it's a sort of "concept album" since it's a videogame soundtrack, but the game doesn't really exists...! lol
It's titled "Soundtrack of a lost videogame", you'll find on every major digital music store

Thanks a bunch! this means a lot to me
Old 12th April 2019
  #397
Lives for gear
 
s wave's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by eehm View Post
Hi,
ive released a new album. Wall S- chemical bros [cupcreamrecords]

njoy lissening

thank you all for your time and attention

YouTube

Itunes : 'Chemical Bros' van Wall S op Apple Music
Spotify: Chemical Bros by Wall S on Spotify
Googleplay music: Wall S - Music on Google Play
Like what you are doin here...
Old 12th April 2019
  #398
Lives for gear
 
s wave's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by drainabyte View Post
Hi,
my name is Andrea but I use the moniker drainabyte when it comes to musical composition. I like to write ambient/IDM stuff, some of you might consider my genre "leftfield" since I can't really label it correctly most of the times.

I already posted a few tracks in the "Share your own music" section, and some of you guys have been kind enough to give me a few critiques and suggestion, which are always well accepted. Thank you for that.

Here's a little list of my music accounts, you can find me on Soundcloud, where most of my music is stored, along with some early drafts I'm working on

SoundCloud

I also have a Bandcamp page, where you can find some of my albums and singles:
Bandcamp

I like to work and use visual arts of some sorts too, so here on my youtube channel you can find some of my tunes along with some visuals and videos I've made:

Drainabyte's YouTube Channel

for examples, here's one of my latest works, "lost at sea".


thank you all for your time and attention, I'll be browsing this thread to look for new artists and musicians since I'd like to expand my "musical network"

ciao
Good stuff... keeponkeepinon
Old 12th April 2019
  #399
Quote:
Originally Posted by drainabyte View Post
Hey, that's super cool, thanks a lot!

By the way tomorrow, April 12th, I will publish a new album with Kaiseki Digital: it's a sort of "concept album" since it's a videogame soundtrack, but the game doesn't really exists...! lol
It's titled "Soundtrack of a lost videogame", you'll find on every major digital music store

Thanks a bunch! this means a lot to me
Cool! Post a link here so we can check it out. Your music is certainly well suited to the video game genre.
Old 1st May 2019
  #400
Here for the gear
 

home recorded indie/psych/rock

messed around with hard panning, layered delays, and samples on this one.

recorded at home with low-end gear. nicest mic was probably an sm7. mastered professionally as part of an upcoming record, though.



or on spotify and bandcamp (with a b-side) as well.
Old 2nd May 2019
  #401
Here for the gear
 

Waking Eden - Sticks and Stones

Here's one I completed with my band last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCueZGLU4zc

All done at my studio: Look me up if you're in Melbourne, Australia.

www.electricreclab.com

It's from of an EP called 'Sticks and Stones' which is on all the major streaming services.
Old 6th May 2019
  #402
Lives for gear
 
cjogo's Avatar
Just a quick one in the studio
Attached Files

TOO DUMB SMART PHONE.mp3 (11.20 MB, 275 views)

Old 6th May 2019
  #403
Lives for gear
 
s wave's Avatar
ever do a willie cover? gj
Old 8th May 2019
  #405
Gear Head
This is the project I am involved in:https://eyesofetherea.bandcamp.com/

It's instrumental, kind of spacey progressive stuff.

Cheers.
Old 12th May 2019
  #406
Here for the gear
 
mebitek's Avatar
 

Hi all,
I just wanna share with you my first fully modular EP

https://mebitek.bandcamp.com/album/a...odular-tale-ep

here's the video of the opening track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUzhxwoV-4E

"Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven,having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old"

All track has been performed with Eurorack Modular Synthesizer built based on Make Noise Shared System except for the cello part (Cinesamples Tina Guo Acoustic Cello Legato VST)

www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/835929

Video are made by original deepweb footages and extract of Stephen Sommers Van Helsing movie edited by mebitek.

A DARK MODULAR TALE EP:
two tracks for about 20 minutes long dark modular experience.
01 - Never Forgive (Poughkeepsie Tape) - 06:32
02 - A Dark Modular Tale - 11:44

comments, critics and suggestions are very welcome
best regards from Sardinia
Old 12th May 2019
  #407
New Album Release - NIGHTSCAPES

I'm proud to announce the release of my second album of original tunes - 'Nightscapes'. A sonic departure from my previous solo piano album 'Themes & Dreams'.

Available now at Bandcamp:

https://craiggerardrichards.bandcamp...um/nightscapes

Also now available on iTunes/Apple Music, Spotify & Youtube Music:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ni...5?ign-mpt=uo=4

https://open.spotify.com/album/41MjL5C5O8Ax2myepGsTUu

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?l...55dzddlr1ypDH8


Thanks for your interest - Regards, Craig
Old 13th May 2019
  #408
Here for the gear
 

Redtail - First Offerings

Hey all! Long time lurker/learner here with not much to contribute... Until now!

https://redtailband.bandcamp.com

Me and my friends have been working on this project for quite a while, tracked by ourselves and then mixed by Dan at The Doomsday Compound here in North Central Indiana.

We're really proud of the results, and are happy to have a place to send folks when they ask "what does it sound like?"

Thanks for looking, hoping you enjoy!
Old 13th May 2019
  #409
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebzero View Post
Hey all! Long time lurker/learner here with not much to contribute... Until now!

https://redtailband.bandcamp.com

Me and my friends have been working on this project for quite a while, tracked by ourselves and then mixed by Dan at The Doomsday Compound here in North Central Indiana.

We're really proud of the results, and are happy to have a place to send folks when they ask "what does it sound like?"

Thanks for looking, hoping you enjoy!
Having a listen while I have my morning coffee. Digging it guys! I like the time signature changes from 4/4 to 6/8 to 4/4. I'd like to hear the vocals up more/more forward in the mix. Having trouble understanding the lyrics. Apart from that - good energy, songwriting & production.
Old 17th May 2019
  #410
Here for the gear
 

Hi all,

https://antonyfitzharris.bandcamp.co...ng-left-to-say

Got a track here from a kinda lo-fi alt rock EP. Would be stoked to hear what people think.

Thanks!!
Old 18th May 2019
  #411
Debut Album Release

My first release, for your consideration. Written, sung, performed, recorded, mixed by me in my home studio. Hope you guys like it. Comments, critiques welcome

https://open.spotify.com/album/0mIDZ...S7a-QYhnf46VfA
Old 18th May 2019
  #412
Hi, folks. This is the latest collaboration with my friends in the USA and Scotland.
I'm the "vocalist" in the band/project.
Feedback appreciated.
All the best.
Old 18th May 2019
  #413
Hi!

This is the first release from our new band.

https://itunes.apple.com/se/album/lou-single/1462060001

https://open.spotify.com/track/6jdxO...ShmsI6xT5FSE0A

I hope you enjoy the music.

Best Regards
Fredrik Berg
Old 9th June 2019
  #414
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBiz View Post
Hi all,

https://antonyfitzharris.bandcamp.co...ng-left-to-say

Got a track here from a kinda lo-fi alt rock EP. Would be stoked to hear what people think.

Thanks!!
Enjoyed that. The guitar work and harmonies are really good.

..ant
Old 10th June 2019
  #416
Here for the gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by antstudio View Post
Enjoyed that. The guitar work and harmonies are really good.

..ant
Appreciate you taking the time to listen dude! Always nice to hear from a fellow Ant as well.

Cheers. Ant
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump