The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Post your original music here Dual-Channel Preamps
Old 20th October 2018
Here for the gear

YouTube
Old 22nd October 2018
Old 22nd October 2018
Lives for gear

Teasin' the cat (live)

I threw two cheaper little small condensers (Audix ADX 50) in an XY config front of stage 6' foot high running straight through my QSC touch mix straight to hard drive.

Mixing these two tracks through protools using Slate VCC and Slate Virtual Tape then into UAD pultec pro, UAD Manely Vari Mu, then MAAG eq for a bit more definition on the channels. I use the VCC, Virtual Tape, Vari Mu in comp mode and a Massey 2007 for limiting on the mix bus.

I humbly play the drums/sing in these videos. All songs from our first record. An independent release available at all the usual places.
Old 26th October 2018
Cinematic Music - The Courage From Within

Hi lovely GS people,

I've got a new composition to share with all of you that hopefully you might like!
It's entitled "The Courage From Within" and like most of my recent tracks, is in the Hybrid Orchestral style of things. Any feedback would be welcome!

Much Love,
Greg
Old 29th October 2018
Lives for gear

Kahvi Records have just released the latest album from my ambient project, Casimir Corona:
The Occurrence In The Inverse Universe:

An Occurrence In The Inverse Universe | Kahvi Collective
Old 18th November 2018
Here for the gear

Hello All

I'm uselessly here reading up on the latest and the greatest. Trying to learn as much as I can. I like any kind of music, as long as it's funky. Old school house and hiphop fan. Been dabbing in programing tracks since the 90s.

Heavie486 | Heavie Walker | Free Listening on SoundCloud is the link to my soundcloud. Appreciate, if you find time to check it out.
Old 18th November 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundUniverse View Post
I threw two cheaper little small condensers (Audix ADX 50) in an XY config front of stage 6' foot high running straight through my QSC touch mix straight to hard drive.

Mixing these two tracks through protools using Slate VCC and Slate Virtual Tape then into UAD pultec pro, UAD Manely Vari Mu, then MAAG eq for a bit more definition on the channels. I use the VCC, Virtual Tape, Vari Mu in comp mode and a Massey 2007 for limiting on the mix bus.

I humbly play the drums/sing in these videos. All songs from our first record. An independent release available at all the usual places.
Mix turned out good for the setup you used. Perhaps a few more db up on the guitar. Band is synced in nicely and the bass player is worth the price of admission,... the man is really chuck'n & jive'n! Totally into the moment. You do a fine job on drums and vox. My kind of music.
Old 18th November 2018
Here's my first ever attempt at a recording from back in 1996. Used a TASCAM 564 4 track digital mini disc recorder. It was challenging to balance the tracks as you had to mix, eq 4 tracks and then bounce them down to two in an effort to free up tracks for additional instruments. The process had to be repeated over and over and there was no going back as tracks were deleted in order to advance the recording process. It was a good starting point however and it taught you how to push your limits in a minimalistic recording setup. Anyways, it's fun and interesting to listen to every now and then and makes me appreciate the setup I now have.

Decisions, Decisions: Decisions,Decisions by RollTape | Roll Tape | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Old 23rd November 2018
New Cinematic Orchestral Album

Hi fellow music lovers.

It's my honor to share with you a project that I've been working on since this August: a compilation of 7 cinematic orchestral scores that range from intense soundtrack music to uplifting emotional instruments to trailer-styled arrangements and more.

I hope this little release encourages you to chase your dreams as I continually chase mine . I appreciate you guys!

Pre-order link.

The official project drops on the 1st of December, but pre-orders are now available!
Old 24th November 2018
Gear Addict

Old 24th November 2018
Here for the gear

I make weird electronic music with organic elements, I sing in a lot of them

GENTIAN | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Old 10th December 2018
Just got done today with this original Christmas song...

Old 14th December 2018
Lives for gear

Progressive rock band Overworld Dreams new release is getting internet and radio airplay in Europe and Asia. I'm playing keyboards.
Attached Images
Post your original music here-overworld-dreams-voyage.jpg 
Old 14th December 2018
Old 21st December 2018
G.T.Music - The Courage From Within (Epic Emotional)

Hi all, I'm very happy to share that "The Courage From Within" is now on YouTube for your listening pleasure.

If you'd like what you hear, please consider subscribing and leaving a thumbs up. As promised, new music will be uploaded every Friday!

Season's greetings to all of you!

Old 28th December 2018
Here for the gear

My 3rd album "Momentaneous" - take a moment to listen ;)

Hi guys and galls

Xmas is gone. I hope that these past days have been spent with a smile on your face and with a full stomach, next to your loved ones. I wouldn't hurt if we had more of these events more than once a year... if not only to share this moment of joy with you all!

As that isn't supposed to happen anytime soon, I've decided to find a gift that can arrive in everyone's hands. It sure took its time to prepare (and even more to package), but I can finally offer something to everyone I couldn't be with.

What started as a very personal project quickly formed a mind of its own, and although this was all me, it was made thinking of all of you.

Here is my third and latest album, "Momentaneous".

It's a bit different genre than what I usually see in here, more towards the metal/post-hardcore genre, but take a listen, or download, and tell me what you think

Bandcamp
Old 4th January 2019
G.T. Music - Prayer of A Warrior

Hi all,

I'm sharing an earlier composition from last year This is now uploaded onto my YouTube channel!

Subscribe for new epic music every Friday!
(The intro sounds a little like Alan Walker's Faded, I know! This wasn't intentional :P)
Old 4th January 2019
Gear Head

Facing The Tide EP | Eve Of Spring

Pop punk band from QC, Canada.

I wrote the vocal melodies and lyrics, performed and recorded the vocals, produced and mixed the whole thing.
Old 14th January 2019
G.T. Music - Gears of Destiny

Hi guys, here's wishing all of you a very Happy New Year! I hope things have been going great for you folk thus far!

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this new composition of mine. It's a Hybrid Orchestral track entitled "Gears of Destiny". If it's your cup of tea, do consider leaving a like or reposting it and adding a comment!

Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear
The Truth Is Out There

Hi Guys ! I've just finished new album for my band. Made in my living room with minimal gear.
Here it is any comments will be great. Also if you have any questions about production I'd love to share

Music | The Truth Is Out There

Hanzi. The Truth Is Out There
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear
Hi,

I was looking for music sharing sites. With active forums. I'm posting here anyway. I do not talk about soundcloud etc
I do not know if this site is dedicated. Maybe you have a site or forum to suggest?

2 tracks recorded yesterday in the evening. Composed with an AnalogRytm, AnalogHeat output

The second track is to follow

If you like it, do not hesitate to subscribe to my pages. It's the beginning, but there will be regular songs on my youtube and future clips. I also have a pedal test project on synthesizer and guitar. Otherwise on the other pages, there will be more information, concerts, collaborations, etc. and my life as a musician.
Subscribing will make me very happy, but it motivates me even more and helps me to make my music listen to more people .

Below the links of the pages

YouTube

Naif Jam - Home | Facebook

Naif Jam (@naifjam) • Photos et videos Instagram
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Carmel By the Sea ... VS 1680 DAW
Attached Files

CARMEL BY THE SEA.mp3 (7.45 MB, 57 views)

Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Live Jam :: 1996 direct to a DAT /Guitar & Kurzweil sequencers --- D
Attached Files

PIANO driven (192).mp3 (10.37 MB, 60 views)

Last edited by cjogo; 4 weeks ago at 04:20 AM..
Old 1 week ago
Trailer Music - Stormbringer

Hello beautiful people,

I'm just wondering if there's any fans of Hybrid Orchestral/Trailer music? I've just composed a piece and was looking to get some feedback!

Thank you for listening and wishing you all a great year ahead!

Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Finally putting myself out there

After about 10 years of procrastinating I am finally promoting my original music online.

Check out my latest and greatest at

City Lights (prod. Not Excited) by Dru Nature | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

This is a grunge tribute with only clean guitars. And we used mellower drums - a jazz kit, often with brushes. We slowed it down at times and played it all quieter. Still, the underlying compositions have enough tension that the songs remain, at times, unsettling. We tried to gather a mix of songs many will instantly recognize despite the change of style, but also put in a few lesser known gems.

Happy to share any gear used, but it was probably the most minimalistic gear wise of anything I've done in the decade.
H9 for modulations mostly. Traynor Dark Horse or Quilter 101. Reverend guitars.

Clean Dirt | Multicellular

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search