The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Bushy
Old 13th September 2007
Gear Addict

Bushy

Hi, this is my first posting of music I've produced, recorded and mixed. I've been working with this singer/songwriter and formed a band around him with myself on electric guitar.

I owe an enormous amount to this forum -- it's been my Wall Street Journal in the morning

So tell me what you think! btw, this is a mastered track. And no, I didn't do it myself.

Thanks!

And here's a link...

www.peteroravetz.com/Bushy.aif
Attached Files

01 Bushy.m4a (4.33 MB, 99 views)

Last edited by retropete; 14th September 2007 at 03:49 AM.. Reason: added link
Old 13th September 2007
Lives for gear

.....you will probably get some responses if people don't have to find ur file. Personally unless I can click on a file and hear it fairly quickly........I'm not going to bother, if u want a critique upload it to the site....or at least take me somewhere such as myspace.
Old 14th September 2007
Gear Addict

Nope. And you need to use some _ or something in the link. You know spaces don't work in a url.

I'm downloading now but apparently I don't have anything that will play this format.....and it's 33mb. Not a problem for me but it might be for others although I imagine most here have high speed connections.
Old 14th September 2007
Gear Addict

Ok, I see you fixed the hyperlink but the actual link is not working.
Old 14th September 2007
Gear Addict

I see you are also a Todd fan.
Old 14th September 2007
Gear Addict

Try this link. Sorry for the snafu.

www.peteroravetz.com/Bushy.aif
Old 14th September 2007
Gear Addict

Not exactly my cup of tea but I can see it having some pop appeal. Your first is always a little unnerving. Hang in there. It only gets more fun from here. Now that you've had a taste of what you can do there's no stopping you! Keep it up.
Old 14th September 2007
Gear Addict

Thanks for listening... 'preciate it ;-)

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search