The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
My EP
Old 10th September 2007
Gear Head
My EP

My EP is out pretty soon, have a listen if you like.

You may enjoy it.

MySpace.com - Proof Of Concept - Hastings, South - Nu-Jazz / Electronica / Experimental - www.myspace.com/dotheface
Old 10th September 2007
Gear Guru

Honestly I am not big fan of this kind of music, wants to make me put on a black turtle neck sweater, with black pants and say cool things while clicking my fingers, but I am really enjoying listening to your stuff.

cool stuff man!!

Glenn
Old 10th September 2007
Gear Head
Yup it is quite a niche, I am not expecting to be huge with what I do. I just enjoy writing it so that is what counts for me.

Big thanks for taking the time to listen, I do hope my stuff does not seem too pretentious at its heart it is just simple stuff with a little too much offline editing
Old 14th September 2007
Gear Addict

I prefer more traditional jazz for listening but this kind of doodling is a blast to play. I've done some we kind of called experimental blues/fusion but yeah man, I can dig it. And you are so right, you've got to do it for yourself first. If it sells great, it will find a following. If not, I bet you keep doing it anyway. That's what matters once we all grow up and get past wanting to be a rock star.

Jazz to me is so much about how the player is thinking. Some you can tell are real sickos, some are borderline genius. I really like the way you think about this stuff. Good ideas. Keep rockin'.
Old 18th September 2007
Gear Head
Thanks Old Cane, as you see it is a passion
Old 18th September 2007

Genius / insanity?

You have a rare talent - im diggin the stand up bass. Sounds like Moby goes jazz to me.
Old 26th September 2007
Gear Head
Forgot about this post, thanks for taking a listen ABGen, if only I had his bank ballance

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search