The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
techouse - basic (r.babicz) Drum Microphones
Old 5th September 2007
Gear Addict

Wink techouse - basic (r.babicz)

this is fresh from tape.....

www.robacidmastering.de/mp3/basic_mas.mp3
Old 11th September 2007
Deleted #8726
Hey,

Sounds great, man! Having this track permanent in my collection.

Sounds warm and nice dynamics added in this track and mixed really good. Like the uplifting melody, atleast for me uplifting anyway. It stays interesting from beginning to end. Nice selected sounds and progression. There are some things that I've have liked more in this track. Like make it shorter and a more clear arrangement with more things added on the bridges. But hey, that's just me.

I also visited your homepage and saw your workingplace and really am impressed . Your music surely benefits from it. Keep them good produced track coming man because electronic music on GS tracks section is rare.

keep up the good work,
Greetings from holland!
Old 11th September 2007

Great quality production.

Sounds more like minimal tech glitch hop.

-Andrew
Old 11th September 2007
Gear Addict

thx :-)
Old 11th September 2007
Gear Addict

Very nice. Lovely sound.
Old 12th September 2007
Lives for gear

........sounds great. Mastered I take it? lovely warm vibe. Percussion sounds great. Not the kind of stuff I would normally listen to....but this makes me feel warm all over. Sounds have been really welll chosen and arranged....a mastercrafstsman at work I suspect. Closest thing I have to this in my collection is by a guy called chris bann....ptaah......which I like for the same reason. Nevertheless I think perhaps it could be edited a bit tighter....found myself losing interest in the last minute or so.
Old 12th September 2007
Lives for gear

Love your stuff man - I have been enjoying it for a long time - always such a cool mix with great low end... Keep it up and never cut your hair!
Old 14th September 2007
Lives for gear

Crispy! Nice chord progression! Do I hear some 606 samples in there? Me wanna shake som butt.
Old 14th September 2007
Gear Addict

thx

this track was a test of the new AUDIOREALISM DRUMMACHINE for me....

greeetz
Robert
Old 14th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobAcid View Post
thx

greeetz
Robert
Didn´t know of that one!! Maybe I have to spend some money..
Old 14th September 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobAcid View Post
thx

greeetz
Robert
No way... the kick in particular was super-nice (and you left it on it's own so I nicked it of course)!

Was that from the Audiorealism? I assume you did the kick reverses in the DAW - that's not a feature of the plug-in is it?

Nice to see a top quality electronic producer on here too.
Old 15th September 2007
Gear Addict

yes the complete drumming comes from the ADM plugin, i just processed the stuff in logic

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search