The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Check out my band. How would you label it? What does it sound like?
Old 20th August 2007

I've always received great advice on these forums, so I wanted to see what you think about the music.

I'm currently in love with and I'm playing drums.

MySpace.com - Mineo - BOCA RATON, Florida - Soul / Rock / Indie - MySpace.com - Mineo - BOCA RATON, Florida - Soul / Rock / Indie - MySpace.com - Mineo - BOCA RATON, Florida - Soul / Rock / Indie - www.myspace.com/mineomusic

Lemme know what you think.
Old 20th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by skindogdms View Post

I've always received great advice on these forums, so I wanted to see what you think about the music.

I'm currently in love with and I'm playing drums.

MySpace.com - Mineo - BOCA RATON, Florida - Soul / Rock / Indie - MySpace.com - Mineo - BOCA RATON, Florida - Soul / Rock / Indie - MySpace.com - Mineo - BOCA RATON, Florida - Soul / Rock / Indie - www.myspace.com/mineomusic

Lemme know what you think.

I find it suits my particular taste.
How would you label it?
What does it sound like to you?
If , as you say,you're currently in love with and playing drums, are you in love with the music.? That's all that matters. Rather than ask for labels, or what it sounds like, or what people think, just get out and do it-you'll find out soon enough.
If you're looking for opinions, you'll get plenty of them.
Just keep it up--like I said, for whatever it's worth--I like what I heard---that's my opinion!......peace?.....good luck!!
Old 22nd August 2007
Gear Nut

Unless you're tormenting yourself over the bull**** of creating your presskit, i wouldn't bother trying to come up with a label. Let someone else do it. Then make them eat their words when your next release comes out. With a band like yours it just gets silly to be like we're a soulskafolkindierockadoodleskiffledingpowertrio. Too many bands do that anyway.

Just keep doing what you're doing and keep yourselves interested.

Your band sounds really good. Fantastic vocals. If i still lived in FL i would make the effort to see you play live.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search