The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Type Beats
Old 11th September 2020
Type Beats

Curious what you party-people think of 'Type beats". Kudos to whomever came up with the idea...it seems now, however, it;'s watered down AF. Almost like "Hmm....what will garner the most views? Gpt it! I'll call it a "X" type beat (where x is the instamous YT star of the day type sh*t.

By now you cats should now I'm all about being in the spotlight. I wants the attention on me! i needs it. So I just had to reprent with my own Type beats. IN all seriousness, you'll find everything from Miles Davis (and I come from the "Bitches Brew" days not that Doo-Bop, remember that) to Devo, to Frank Zappa to TV shows like "CHiPs". Basically whatever I was feeling at that moment in time. Kinda cool.

Finally, if you have any "type" beats you would like me to create just hit me up. I'll do my best at whatever it is.

You can find them in the link below
https://freebeatsforall.wordpress.com/type-beats/
Old 16th September 2020
Lives for gear

Edit @ CHECKaBitchBeats your post to say "got it" and Type Beats are lame but they are only an SEO marketing tool. As a rap artist I hate that I have to wade through steaming piles of doo doo not funky brown to try and get to anything good that isn't a Trap banger for the x number time. Slowly thinking as to if I should attempt composing my own w/some music theory beforehand and some somewhat self-directed learning of piano basics until I consciously decide to find someone willing to teach piano to an adult.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear