The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Beat o Tha Day 8/13/2020
Old 14th August 2020
Beat o Tha Day 8/13/2020

This was a fascinating one, as it serves as an example as to why I do this. I can't speak for anyone else, but I never know what the end result will be of these beats I conjure up in my mind before laying it down.

Here I was actually wanting to make a Cinematic Ambient beat (for a series I am creating), However...well, to put it in context, below is my thought process as things transpired:
0:08 - "Oh, that fit in nicely...remember that patch."
0:10 - "Damn, that (metal 'dong') seemed to knock as well. hmmm..."
0:27 - " TF? I think we got something [but what?]"
0:40 - "This is why I love doing this!!"
0:53 I scrapped the Cinematic Ambient and realized I am position to throw down some nasty, dark pop. If I can just....[I spend the next minute still keeping everything in sync (manually still) while I change iup some of the patching
1:33 - "Here we go"

I tell you all this so you understand why the beginning is, well...raw. It all comes together though and in my mind it's hard AF. NOTE: I played a 'prepared' Extended Version immediately after which I will drop on my SC this week.

Finally, We already know what's crackin in 1992 on that EDM scene. This is Stark Club circa 1992
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear