The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Techno Wars: USA vs France
Old 4th August 2020
Techno Wars: USA vs France

Here we go party-people. Straight with the business:

I believe this is all the contestants for the first round.Each winner for the first round will submit a new beat for the second round. But that's not what is important here.

At this point, it's ALL about one thing. We sit back, and hope, wish, pray, engage in whatever ceremonial activity you deem warranted, in hopes that our thirst for ONE question might possibly be answered. You got it. Let's all collectively wish upon a star that someone chimes in that they have heard a better Techno from one of these countries. Let's face it. THAT is what's really important here.THIS is why we do this. I personally struggle to sleep until I've been told that "You know. That's not the best Techno beat I've heard from that country."

You see, this is not about the music. It's certainly not about me. It's about the realization that a human being has actually heard a better Techno beat that was engineered in (in this case) the United States of America or France. Please hold a good thought as positive thinking is a key attribute in obtaining said information.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear