The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Techno Wars Round 1: Italy vs USA [Plus meet 'My Artists]
Old 3rd August 2020
Techno Wars Round 1: Italy vs USA [Plus meet 'My Artists]

WARNING:

Potentially these two beats are not "the best" to come out of either country. This being, there is a possibility you may have heard something bertter come out of Italy or the United States of America. If you DO experience this, it's imperative you let everyone know, because remember...this is all about YOU. F*ck the music. It;s about YOU.

Or, maybe these are the best to ever come out of these countries. Hell, I dunno. This is all subjective anyway, no? Not really sure how to compare intragenre music....what I like you might not like, and vice ve....okay...you party people get it. I know.

Hey...
Here is what's DIFFERENT.
Okay. So in instance, i had a few of my artists "mix" these beats.
The Italian beat wad made by....

Meet: DJ Danger
DJ Danger is a body builder a high ranking official for Cosa Nostra, a UN translator, and--of course--regional MMA champion. He'll kick your ass and then mix you a beat. psst. I think he has a message for girlfriend in this beat, Who knows. I stay out of it.

The American Techno beat was made by....
Meet: DJ FIRE
DJ fire is from the mean streets of Detroit, where he was once the leader in one of Detroit's organized crime family's before turning is life around once his insane "DJ skills" were noticed by society at large.
DJ FIRE drives a Ferrari due his prior life is stacked with automatic weapons within arms reach at all times. . Being a real ladies man, however, DJ FIRE is also skilled at making slow RnB jams and he is Eminem's cousin (he actually was the one raised Eminem.)

Wanna Be Cool Like "My Artists?"
If would like to join my elite team of artists , potentially making making $3m -4m per month selling beats, in addition to getting more ass than a toilet seat* then you can go to FreeBeats4All and submit your mixed midi-packs.

Note: I ONLY accept cash (wire transfers) or Travelers cheeks.

*This is only after you have purchased at least one of my shirts, hat, and COV-ID masks. The hats are currently on sale 3 for $700 (normally they are a steady g—per).

BTW, I cannot lie. I took this idea from here:
https://dissmaster.com/all-artists/
Basicallt I've been tryn buy me a "Zink" hat...but hardly any of the links even work (I'm sure the hats Zink hats were all sold out anyway.

It's odd though...for a "professional company doing this for 20 years" they seem kinda spare. Acutally REAL spare.

I mean no one has ever heard pf ANY of these cats. I have as many followers than most of them (and i could give f*ck all about any of that...so if I have more than you...not good.)
I Googled like a MFer o half of them...and the "beats you have assigned to them" are the only ones I could find (and they were trash, in my opinion. I guess you started thinking you understood it all "20 years ago" and neglected tp progress.

I mean only you know if those guys are real or whatever. I cringe to think of somebody being THAT much of a phony they make up fictitious characters so that...honestly i have no idea why. You can only answer it....but that's just plain weirdo stuff. Perhaps it can be a lesson. You can go "20 years" fooling people, talking down to them, giving them advice on what to do (you know seeing as your way is the "right way"---again, so you say.)

Hey...your artists aren't very busy huh? Curious why they would pose like that (i.e. bitches) when they've ever really put their **** down.

But anyway...I'm just trying to submit my beat so I can join the team and let the DOUGH come in every month (or do you think we'll get our checks weekly" It doesn't matter. As long as I get to collaborATE with these "Mad Scientists! who can really mix the hell out of a midi-pack "I personally struggle to comprehend it. Except for that Hydant cat. I still wanna slap the sh*t out of him until he lears to smile like a real man when having your picture taking. No one is scared of you my man. Unless you pandering to those who are real swift on their deet, and/or a younger audience. Who knows. I just know I'm gonna slap you silly when I see you. Facts. Ha ha {oh...and I know deep down you'll love it]. Weirdo.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear