The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Techno Wars: Round 1 Germany vs Japan
View Poll Results: Which BEAT do you like better?
German Techno
1 Votes - 100.00%
Japanese Techno
0 Votes - 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31st July 2020
Techno Wars: Round 1 Germany vs Japan

So I'm unsure if I can do this in a single thread (have multiple polls), but that is my issues.

All you party-people need to do is vote on the beat you like best. The winner will advance (and I will recreate a new Techno beat for each round)

Attached is our bracket and below are the contestants:

Attached Thumbnails
Techno Wars: Round 1 Germany vs Japan-techno-wars.png  
Old 31st July 2020
Partisan-people. It's okay. You can vote, it's really not gonna kick off a war. I voted for Germany here because it's a more progressive sound. Europens are skilled at taking what is made in America and making it better when it comes to electronic music. I've yet to see any kind of beef or turmoil in the Techno world....among anybody on any level about any thing. The German sound overall regardless of genre is very cutting edge and their culture seems to compose without any boundaries. Its always been a big-bro/little bro relationship in my mind. There was a lot of collaboration as I think we all got a kick out of the fact "oh, you know about this music too?" k(as remember we had no Internet we only see what's in the news..and on underground tapes, etc/. Then everyone started hearing a about people because we all had a friend who has a friend who has a friend that makes Techno music too. It could be miles away or on the other block. Crazy.

But anyway..I voted. It's easy. Press play, listen. Repeat. Vote. Be heard.
Old 31st July 2020
You know, I`ve heard a lot better from both Japan and Germany. These examples doesn`t come close to the level of production they have to offer.
Old 2nd August 2020
Pleaseat a minimum make sure you at least post up these Japanese and German Techno beats as I would like to discuss that and compare and contrast with mine here Again, let's all be fair here. You have made a cllaim...and so have I. I am willing to prove my claim (that you are clueless and a phony when it comes to Techno) and want to give you every opportunitu (and some) to prove me wrong. I would also like to first know if you are willing to be on camera for a conference call via skype to elaborate on what you posted here. **** everything else I said (just trying to ferret you in) will you do this? Email me and let me know Honestly it's all how you take it at this point. <deleted>. Thc

Last edited by Reptil; 2nd August 2020 at 11:59 AM..
Old 2nd August 2020
From those two examples I like the japanese one best. (We're really talking about personal references here) I've been turned off from the "schranz" techno style, but that's just me. I sold my Jomox Xbase09, that should say enough.
Poll is closed so I couldn't vote.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear