The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Does Boss ve20 work with Eventide Powermax
Old 30th July 2020
Here for the gear

Does Boss ve20 work with Eventide Powermax

Hello all, first time posting here but for years have gotten my answers with from this wonderful community.

I recently bought a Boss ve 20 - however it says I should only use their power supplies. I already own a Eventide Powermax that I use to power my other pedals. I want to make sure that I don’t fry my Boss ve20 so I’m hoping if anyone out there has any experience or knowledge on the matter.

Can I use my Eventide Powermax to supply power to my Boss ve20.

I’m sorry if it’s a stupid question but I just don’t want to pretend I know what I’m doing...
Thank you for any help!
Old 30th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoche View Post
Hello all, first time posting here but for years have gotten my answers with from this wonderful community.

I recently bought a Boss ve 20 - however it says I should only use their power supplies. I already own a Eventide Powermax that I use to power my other pedals. I want to make sure that I don’t fry my Boss ve20 so I’m hoping if anyone out there has any experience or knowledge on the matter.

Can I use my Eventide Powermax to supply power to my Boss ve20.

I’m sorry if it’s a stupid question but I just don’t want to pretend I know what I’m doing...
Thank you for any help!
Probably not The ve20 PS is 1000ma the Eventide Powermax output for 9volt DC is 660ma.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear