The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
My Top 20 Beats #4 (it REALLY happened)
Old 29th July 2020
My Top 20 Beats #4 (it REALLY happened)

I had been wondering in the back of my mind if any new beat I made would make the list. Statistically speaking, the chances exponentially decrease the closer I get to #1 , but here....at #4 , a beat I made today earns that spot off the top.

Wow.

First, I am not even sure what genre to classify this. I would think "Intelligent Hip-Hop" or something as such. I definitely get a 'Mothers of Invention' vibe (for you who feel what I mean).

It's definitely one of those "focus beats...in fact I'm already designing an Epic 30+ minute "Focus Opera" surrounding this beat. Real sh*t. Meaning, There are sp many things I can build on here.

IN all candor, I knew I had something special at around the 40 second mark and you can hear I didn't transition well as turned to ensure the beat was being recorded as I played it. Stil, definitley one of my top five I've ever made. LOVE IT.

Finally, as always, throw on a set of headphones to truly appreciate what's going on this beat....and enjoy! Don't think. Just press play, do your thing, and enjoy..
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear