The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Beat o Tha Day 7/25/2020
Old 26th July 2020
Beat o Tha Day 7/25/2020

I referenced my thoughts on Breakbeats here , and it's interesting as I can follow a time-line starting with

While I'm obviously a "Techno/Trance artist", one who plays a unique style outside of this I consider myself a Breakbeat artist. I can easily follow the time-line and influences going back to Electro. So when I think of my influences/progressions, I envision a tree. We have a trunk "Dub", then a main branch of Techno, with sub-branches like Trance and all the sub-genres within those two, but We have a second main branch titled 'Electro'). This is where the Florida-break i prevalent in my sound, as those who follow me know lots of Breakbeats, Electro-funk, NuSchool, EDM, Bigbeat, Miami Bass/Bounce, etc.

So Dub, then Techno/Trance one main branch, with Electro being the second containing heave Florida-break style subbranches.)

This is how I view it in my warped mind anyway.

But to hell with all that, just know we got stoopid with another Breakbeat, to the point it ended up being our BOD.
NOTE: This is also the Intro to "All in that Ass", which is the B side beat to my new Double-Album, titled "If it Ain't Broke..." which should hit the shelves my end of Summer
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear