The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Beat O Tha Day 6/28/2020 (A taste of old India)
Old 1 week ago
Beat O Tha Day 6/28/2020 (A taste of old India)

This is an interesting beat, IMO. I have a series called 'City Trap'...and each beat pertains to the vibe I felt within each of these cities (when I was younger I was fortunate to travel quite a bit).

The reason this beat is different is this is based on a city I have NOT been to; Varanarsi.

However, I don't mind sharing that after my wife passed away in August--and now my kids are at university, I've concluded in the next year I'm most likely going to sell everything....leave the rat-race and go settle somewhere far, far away. Varanarsi is one of the cities on my short list (the other in Europe in the other in the South Pacific). I'm going to visit each place this year and make a decision.

With that, I've always wanted to make an Indian beat...not so much a 'Bollywood' beat... but more of a standard Caranatic-type beat. So that's some context around the reasoning behind it and I hope you enjoy!

📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear