The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Silly Circuit Bent Toys Added To Chris J's LiveStream
Old 4 weeks ago
Silly Circuit Bent Toys Added To Chris J's LiveStream

From 2 weeks ago, I did this:

https://youtu.be/yJNnLGef-xk?t=6542

It is live music from Chris J from Airwindows (which he does, every Tuesday, from 8 AM to 10 AM PST), with my additional circuit bent & glitch toys audio). I basically just set up a couple of things, as quickly as I could... and I did it out doors.

Its pretty bad, but if you like noise music... there you go. I kinda get burnt out after 2:20 or 2:30. The first hour and 40 minutes is completely garbage (on my end, any ways... I was setting up and sound checking.

I am finally now setting up the music room indoors, again... after years of hiatus from theMuzzl3. So, by next week (or next week, but not tomorrow), I will be adding stuff like my moogerfooger pedalboard, and routing stuff out from the computer & back in (if it ends up not adding too much latency or sounding too horrible).

Gotta work with what you have...
Old 3 weeks ago
Graduated to adding moogerfooger pedal board through kaospad 3... forgot to use jomox m-resonator filter this time:

https://youtu.be/VbRzdsF9yZk?t=519

Next time I'll get mixing levels down better, and perhaps increase my screen resolution (seems choppy when watching at 720p). And, I'll possibly route audio out from the computer, to the KP3& Jomox, back in (so I can effect his audio)... and ultimately I am still figuring out Jack PortAudio + SAR, for advanced ITB routing (through the DAW, so that I can add software effects). This one is still at the most basic level, and there was no DAW processing on my end (nor recording).

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search