The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Mix Review Group
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Mix Review Group

Hello,

Don’t know if this is something that may interest anyone, but one of the biggest struggles I’ve had in my sound journey is finding reliable feedback sources - people who can listen to a mix and offer some comments on the mix itself, as well as potentially the production/arrangement.

I know there are services where this is offered at a fee, but I’m more interested in finding some people where maybe everyone can share a mix every week or every other week and get and offer feedback, on a more regular basis.

Would this be of interest to anybody? The main objective here would be to progress following relevant comments about the technical aspects of a mix, not just based on personal tastes or a group to plug your songs without listening to what is shared.

If this sounds like something you’d like to join, please give me a shout. Haven’t really worked out details yet and it would depend on what the responses are but thinking maybe 1 mix shared every week or 2 so that everyone gets the chance to properly listen and give feedback, probably over email to keep things easy, or I could start a private FB group as well.

Hope to hear back from some of you!
Also, apologies if this isn’t the right place for this type of post.
Thanks!
Cam
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Hey!

There's a whole forum sub-section devoted just to this:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/work...case-mix-offs/
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Thanks Quetz! I’ll move this onto that subforum.
Cam

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search