The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Atonement - Native Instruments "Noire" Felt Demo
Old 20th June 2019
Here for the gear

Atonement - Native Instruments "Noire" Felt Demo

Hi guys! I recently took some time to test the new Native Instruments "Noire" piano, based on Nils Frahm's concert grand and I'm really loving its tone and playability (it's already one of my fav piano libs!). I ended up composing a minimalist piano piece using the felt Noire (which I much prefer over the pure version), based on some melodies that I had improvised while playing it. As I saw that many people already highlighted the "particles engine" included (which a really cool feature), I decided not to use it on this demo and instead showcase more the piano sound itself. Any feedback you can give is, of course, very much appreciated. Cheers! :-)

Old 8th July 2019
Here for the gear

UPDATE - I have now produced an "Ambient Mix" of the track with heavy processing of the piano and a few electronic and organic sounds to accompany it:

Feedback is still appreciated!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search