The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Need original projects mixed in Reaper, will pay!
Old 4th May 2019
Gear Maniac

Need original projects mixed in Reaper, will pay!

Hi all,

I don't know where to post this. Years ago I remember there was a gigs or jobs page..
Anywho, I'd like to take a more serious jump into learning how to mix and I've realized the best way for me is by peaking into other projects. I've done this with some of the reaper projects over at the Cambridge mixing site but I spend too much time hunting down plugins.
So, I'd like to ask you all if you'd be willing to share some of your Reaper projects, properly mixed and ready for mastering. I know this might be an issue for some of the bands you work with but maybe you have something of your own or something more low profile they would be ok with this sort of thing.

A couple things:
I only have a few paid for plugins - Slate VMR , Valhalla Vintage Verb , Room Verb and FreqEcho , Tone Boosters "Track Essentials" v3 and Waves CLA(compressors) and Waves SSL bundles.

They would need to be mixed using stock plugins or the plugins mentioned above. If you have any similar plugins I'd ask that you replace them using the above or stock plugins.

I'm looking mainly for rock, blues, jazz or electronic music projects with acoustic drums(except the electronic stuff). Nothing live, just studio for now.

Ideally 20-30 track max and nothing super complicated as I'm just trying to get a good foundation started.

Please PM me, let me know what you have in mind for the price per project and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search