The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
First track of new album : Luggage Lockers
Old 4 weeks ago
  #1
Here for the gear
 
jamkhan's Avatar
First track of new album : Luggage Lockers

Hi
Could you please listen and make honest comments about my new song__?
I always appreciate any feedback, please be honest. Do not hesitate even if you hated it, I will consider your feedback in my next upcoming tracks. I couldn't decide , does guitar need some compression an bass side?
Scale :C maj Tempo: 110 bpm 4/4

Thanks in advance.

NOTE: This is my first time asking for a review in gearslutz. I am planing to release English album in 2019 and this will be first track.

Luggage Lockers from Cem Kaan



---
Attached Files

luggage lockers.mp3 (6.49 MB, 126 views)


Last edited by jamkhan; 4 weeks ago at 10:05 AM.. Reason: follow
Old 4 weeks ago
  #2
Gear Head
 

Honnest opinion - I think probem is in music, not in compression or bass. Problem is in tempo, maybe i don't know. Every instrument plays in another tempo. Also problem is in structure of song and chord progression. Also little problem in singing(with strange low frequnecy delay). Everything is in chaos. Sorry for this kind of opinion, but it's true.
Old 3 weeks ago
  #3
Here for the gear
 
jamkhan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by creedchub View Post
Honnest opinion - I think probem is in music, not in compression or bass. Problem is in tempo, maybe i don't know. Every instrument plays in another tempo. Also problem is in structure of song and chord progression. Also little problem in singing(with strange low frequnecy delay). Everything is in chaos. Sorry for this kind of opinion, but it's true.
Thank you for your criticism , it will form my next songs.
You are the only one who spend some time to reply.Soundcloud stats say 20 listeners listened in first 2 days.
Old 3 weeks ago
  #4
Here for the gear
 
jamkhan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by creedchub View Post
Honnest opinion - I think probem is in music, not in compression or bass. Problem is in tempo, maybe i don't know. Every instrument plays in another tempo. Also problem is in structure of song and chord progression. Also little problem in singing(with strange low frequnecy delay). Everything is in chaos. Sorry for this kind of opinion, but it's true.
I changed mix like you said would you please check again._?
Old 3 days ago
  #5
Lives for gear
 
FreshProduce's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamkhan View Post
I changed mix like you said would you please check again._?
This mix sounds infinitely better than the first one.
Your vocals are much more concise and not as 'all over the place' like in the first recording.
The instrumental tracks could be 'wider'

Did you HPF the supporting vocals?

Overall, it's a huge improvement. Good job
Old 1 day ago
  #6
Here for the gear
 
jamkhan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshProduce View Post
This mix sounds infinitely better than the first one.
Your vocals are much more concise and not as 'all over the place' like in the first recording.
The instrumental tracks could be 'wider'

Did you HPF the supporting vocals?

Overall, it's a huge improvement. Good job
I use EQ in all vocals. I apply high pass filter after 10kHz, low pass filter before 100Hz on all vocals.
I use EQ for everything.
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
SkodaboY / Electronic Music Instruments and Electronic Music Production
7
RockstarWizkidd / Low End Theory
25
Matt Allison / Piracy discussions
68
davode / So much gear, so little time
17
antnb / Remote Possibilities in Acoustic Music and Location Recording
8

Forum Jump
Forum Jump