The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
W.I.P brosteppy track feedback wanted
Old 1 week ago
W.I.P brosteppy track feedback wanted

Dextro Master 1.wav - Google Drive

I'm making a brosteppy melodic type track, and am still relatively new to mixing/mastering and I would like some feedback from all you professionals out there. I posted a google drive link so anyone can listen. it's still a W.I.P and would love some tips tricks or comments about my track. Any negative/positive feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Old 1 week ago
Old 6 days ago
Gear Nut
I'm 57 and start with quite a bias away from this genre but damn if you didn't win me over by the midpoint. I'm no expert but the recording and mix sound first rate to me as well. I suppose your peers might have issues with the ascending into double-time parts a'la Rhianna as cliche by now but they defiantly had a unique and satisfying payoff. Loved the change of sonic landscape at key points too. Vocals added a nice foreign element to everything as well, not just that they were unexpected but they surprised me melodically too. You got it going on!
Old 4 days ago
cool. thanks alot it means alot that someone enjoyed listening
Old 3 days ago
Gear Head

Hello,
Positive - Nice synths, overall track sounds modern, so .
Negative - I think that snare is very loud or just with too much low end.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search