The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
i like it.. do you?
Old 20th January 2007
Gear Addict

i like it.. do you?

ok i dunno why i picked this one first out of all of the ones that i have.. maybe cus im drunk and mad.,., who knows, but i like it and here we go.. i did the beat and some dude named mississippi came and did the vocals... raw stuff but i like it. mind u i have a beheringer mixer, samson live mic and alesis monitors.. i did this in acid lol..anyways lemme know what u think.
Attached Files

my shoes.mp3 (4.19 MB, 72 views)

Old 20th January 2007
Lives for gear

Nasty!

dig that beat. I'd bump that snare up a bit. And the backing vocals are a bit distracting in my opinion. Bring 'em down a little maybe?

I dont know, over all its a nice one
Old 20th January 2007
Gear Addict

hey thx fo tha reply.. ive been refreshin this page for 45 mins lol.. ya i just rough mixed the beat so dude could rap on it but i appreciate the feedback..im havin a hard time mixin stuff because my daughters mother got me for my facility.............. u made me feel good at a bad time.. thank you alot!~
Old 20th January 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingchong View Post
im havin a hard time mixin stuff because my daughters mother got me for my facility..............
ouch man, stay up! there's light at the end of the tunnel
Old 20th January 2007
Gear Addict

ya its hard.. i keep tellin myself that things will get better.. im thinkin that someones tryin to make me see the bottom before i can hit the top.. this is the lowest ive ever been.. 28 years old and livin in my moms basement.?. whatever.. child support is killin me! ill let it out in my muzic!! thx 4 the inspiration!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search