The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
New song opinions/advice?
Old 15th January 2007
Lives for gear

New song opinions/advice?

Hello all,

I've got a a new track and would like opinions on the mix and the song, One thing I am wanting to add is a female vocal for the 2nd half of the song.

So have a listen, it's only short :-)

try.mp3
Old 15th January 2007
Gear Maniac

I love it

relaxing , nicely recorded , and very fresh --- and not calculated at hitting pop radio !!

NICE
Old 16th January 2007
Lives for gear

this is awesome!

the beginning and the horns remind me of Badly Drawn Boy's first album.

quite creative! keep it up!

cheers.
~j.d.
Old 16th January 2007
Lives for gear

beautiful! just beautiful................

I love it the way it sits right now! The vocal is honest intimate and raw sounding, I love the repeating guitar and orchestration pattern, it sets the melody up really well!------bravo------by the way---when are you going to program the "beat' or atleast the cowbell?
Old 16th January 2007
Lives for gear

Cheers for all the support, glad you like. This is prob going to the 1st track on a mini album I am putting together to send out to some small labels. Do you think that is a good idea? I don't know if it's got any commercial apeal at all (with just 2 chords and no verse chorus thing) so would it put labels off to hear it first? any opinions on that would be great as well as any further mixing advice.

Thanks again.

Si
Old 26th January 2007
Lives for gear

I have been trying to find a female vocalist for the second verse/part of this track but to no avail, If any of you are a female vocalist or know of one who would like to colaberate on this I would love to give it a try. Please get in touch

Cheers

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search