The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Guitar and Instrument Equalizer Pedal with 10-band Constant Q EQ Circuit Designed by Tony Gambacurta

Discussions

Who owns the masters?

...the making of a record, this is why bands with money will camp in the studio for a year to perfect 10 songs, trying out every idea they can think of in the search for what feels best to them in the end. Simple. As. That. The creative process...

View Post

Verb for close mic'd percussion

...nearly pulled out my hair in the meantime. Close mic wins over %$#@ room tone, and yes, the nearly perfect 10' cube room is pretty much a worst case scenario for nodes. Anything below 150hz is completely unreliable. I don't say any of that lightly, I'm talking thousands of translation checks...

View Post

Issue with Waves licensing

...weekend hours so that the OP did not have to wait unnecessarily. Waves' response may not have been a Perfect 10 due to the way the original CS rep handled it, but the company's efforts as a whole leave me believing that the company wants to do right by the customer. As...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?