The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Where to

Options
Views: 7,885
24th November 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Due to a long list of complaints from users I will take the chance remind all of you that we expect people using this sub-forum...

Riccardo
replies: 0 views: 5,694
Riccardo 29th September 2011

Looking to get an album or a track mastered? Need contact details for a Mastering studio or an engineer? This sub-forum is...

Riccardo
replies: 0 views: 14,155
Riccardo 13th January 2007

Does anyone know if it's possible to just get a mixing/mastering engineer to just sum 32 tracks without any sort of processing?...

dbot
replies: 0 views: 354
dbot 26th October 2017
replies: 0 views: 269
JWILLIAMS 17th October 2017

I will live in NY in september, I'm a producer. I was wondering where mastered in NY. I saw sterling sound, but there are a lot...

gabriel prod
replies: 0 views: 383
gabriel prod 13th August 2017

Hi, I have written and mix/mastered my own songs for many years so am not new to the game, however when comparing my mixes to...

ha33y
replies: 0 views: 345
ha33y 1st August 2017

Hi guys, I am putting together a 5 song EP that will need to be mastered. It is in the electronic/rock genre similar to...

Chad Sterling
replies: 13 views: 996
Silvertone 27th July 2017

I have three snippets of audio I recorded while half-asleep in bed (it's for when I have story/plot ideas for the novel I'm...

Lunatique
replies: 0 views: 491
Lunatique 21st July 2017

I was unsure which forum this would go in, but this one seems like the best. I'm looking for a solid and affordable professional...

zbest56
replies: 4 views: 1,447
Solid Mastering 10th July 2017

Hello all, Can you guys tell me what is the best mastering house for techno music like Drumcode and Soma for example? I'm...

Volt9
replies: 9 views: 1,014
Solid Mastering 10th July 2017

Hi all, I am looking for an ME for my new collection. It is all programmed stuff, all the way from pop to hip hop to kind of...

greatFox
replies: 3 views: 609
greatFox 18th June 2017

Hi everyone, I need an online mastering service with a professional background. My finished music is electronic based but not...

SinanYuksek
replies: 8 views: 873
streaky 2nd June 2017

i just finished mixing a record and looking for a mastering engineer who is into indierock ala black keys. as iam mastering...

valeot
replies: 3 views: 606
valeot 30th April 2017

Hello, I'm looking for recommendations on a mastering engineer for working on a twelve song album for a band with a very...

sparrow
replies: 4 views: 464
sparrow 26th April 2017

Hi, I'm looking to get my band's 11 track album mastered. We're a small band from deep South Texas, we recorded our album in a...

texas_blues
replies: 2 views: 558
Jacob M 20th April 2017

This may not be the proper subforum but can anybody suggest a good mastering engineer in the Twin Cities that doesn't cost an arm...

Rob Coates
replies: 3 views: 595
Brent Hahn 19th April 2017

hi-im looking for mastering for a 12-15 song album/pop/alt singer-songwriter stuff-i'd like to get a sample track and see what it...

jonx
replies: 1 views: 789
Mahzinho 15th April 2017

Hello guys, I'm looking for an offer for transferring of about 100 hours of audio material from compact cassette tapes to wav...

dimitvel
replies: 0 views: 422
dimitvel 8th April 2017

I'm wondering what mastering engineers do the big EDM guys go to to master their tracks? People like Skrillex, Diplo, Laidback...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 3 views: 960
mmarra 9th February 2017

I'm looking for Stem Mastering or standard Audio Mastering for vinyl Release, preferably someone who is familiar with Deep /...

zooli
replies: 1 views: 723
leftright 4th February 2017

Just shopping and wondering what db requirements you want and such. This is mostly strings/acoustic guitar so I want to make sure...

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 4 views: 1,310
Red Mastering 1st February 2017

Hello, does somebody here on the forum know where i can get raw mix&mastering tracks where i can practise on. Its really hard...

tomdelonge1
replies: 1 views: 701
nverxion 1st February 2017

Hello, I have a tune I would like to have mastered. I live in Hartford CT and am unfamiliar with where to get this done. I...

PdotDdot
replies: 3 views: 997
PdotDdot 17th January 2017

Hello! I'm searching for a high-end mastering studio to master my EPs and albums in a "long-term...

Noise Commander
replies: 1 views: 997
bigadd0 28th December 2016

Has anyone used Abbey Road Studios for mastering? If so, how did your project turn out? Was it a good choice?

mbvoxx
replies: 9 views: 2,276
Reml@P 3rd December 2016

Looking for Mastering Engineer that offers mix review services.

E-money
replies: 11 views: 1,113
leftright 14th November 2016

So I just finished scoring this film (the film mixing is done and finalized) I am looking for someone to Master it for the...

pbdlugoss
replies: 4 views: 1,037
idanaltman 10th November 2016

Hi, I'm looking for an engineer to master some of my music.. I mainly make deep/jackin/bass house (think shadow child, lowsteppa...

jtlbeats
replies: 2 views: 884
dimitvel 20th September 2016

Hello all. I recently made a thread asking for help about the low end balance in a beat I'm working on, and I'm making progress,...

Obe1
replies: 7 views: 903
Obe1 16th September 2016

Hi, Any thoughts about a Mastering Engineer with lots Of experiente on live concert Mastering? Thanks, João

Miramar_sessions
replies: 5 views: 864
Mastering7 15th September 2016

I can mix and master myself, but I wanted a deadline to be held accountable for on a recent project. Any recommendations for...

replies: 4 views: 1,659
nverxion 29th August 2016

Hello, guys I am looking for the email address of Stephen Marcussen & Louie Teran and their digital editing engineer-...

eagames007
replies: 1 views: 942
mastervargas 22nd August 2016

I am looking to have my 7 song Modern Worship EP mastered. I'd like to find someone/a studio with a quality analog path at a...

Heartfelt
replies: 0 views: 880
Heartfelt 14th August 2016

It's a strange question i know, but the band i am working with wants an ME from New York. Its a reggea band. Feel free to pm...

gt_jumper
replies: 0 views: 821
gt_jumper 3rd August 2016

I am looking for some decent and quick online mastering for school projects and I wasnt allowed to post in the mastering area for...

Clockworkk
replies: 4 views: 1,228
jproc 31st July 2016

Hey guys, I recorded this song that i would like to get mixed/mastered....

lil bowie
replies: 2 views: 1,615
heraldo_jones 3rd July 2016

I'm looking for a vinyl mastering engineer ideally based in the South West of UK to master albums for a new vinyl only record...

Adrian Walker
replies: 7 views: 1,217
misjah 3rd July 2016

Hi, I'm a bedroom producer looking to work with a mastering engineer with at least 1-2 years experience in mastering EDM. My...

Kill da Producer
replies: 9 views: 1,282
dimitvel 11th June 2016

Hi, I am looking for a professional mastering house/ME to master my Rap project of 12-15 songs with the main destination for...

Dread
replies: 1 views: 979
staudio 8th June 2016
replies: 1 views: 899
jamesforshort 6th June 2016

Is there a mastering engineer that wants to master a punk rock EP for free. It will be released on vinyl only. The recordings are...

BDrensk
replies: 2 views: 1,195
bgood 30th May 2016

Hi Folks, Just wondered if anyone has worked with Stephen Marcussen at Marcussen Mastering? Someone has recommended Stephen...

everglass
replies: 8 views: 5,530
Dina Mastering 18th May 2016

I want to apologize in advance if this isnt the correct forum location to post this, but I am looking for a mastering studio with...

prslespaul
replies: 10 views: 1,376
prslespaul 13th May 2016

Anybody eager and want to make me an offer on this? if you have some samples somewhere that would be ideal.

suhbreal
replies: 5 views: 1,198
prosodio 12th May 2016

Hi, Has anyone here used Unified Manufacturing for replication? They quoted me the best price I've found and claim to be the...

bpsrepair
replies: 9 views: 3,587
Treb 9th May 2016

So I'm willing to try this again as I had a bad experience before. Anyway I would like to use someone who has done mastering for...

Limit54
replies: 8 views: 1,249
Dina Mastering 6th May 2016

Hey everyone, Although we're not asking for a mandatory test master of our tracks, you're welcome to offer one if you're...

DerFruchtKatze
replies: 7 views: 1,140
LeoLeoLeo 5th May 2016

Hi I'm looking for a place in the NYC area (Westchester County , White Plains) to transfer 1 hour of material from a cassette...

jrmprod
replies: 1 views: 791
bushwick 2nd May 2016

Hi guys I produce as a hobby and share my tracks to soundcloud for free. Ive had a dabble in self mastering and tried...

infernouk
replies: 3 views: 1,053
SmoothTone 17th April 2016

Hi guys seeking an engineer to master my debut album. Here is the lead...

masta1
replies: 1 views: 1,145
Jacob M 12th April 2016

I am looking for someone to Mix & Master my progressive house track. 1. Please send samples of your work in the related...

motiic
replies: 1 views: 1,138
motiic 6th April 2016

Any recommendations for on-line mastering services?

atkeyboards
replies: 5 views: 1,380
Dina Mastering 5th April 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search