The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Mixing Needed,will pay, any volunteers?? Channel Strips
Old 9th June 2006
Gear Addict

jordan i have sent you PM

Rolo.
Old 9th June 2006
Here for the gear

CD Mixing/Mastering

Hey, we can do the mixing for you, no problem!

Click the link on my sig....

Jason
Old 9th June 2006
Gear Maniac

PM'd you a few days ago as well... anyway good luck thumbsup
Old 15th June 2006
Here for the gear

Thanks for everyone for their interest in mixing our band. It was truly a blessing to have so many responses. We never thought we would have the "problem" of having to pick between so many talented engineers/mixers.

We decided to go with Jay Kahrs with Moose Audio. Jay has a great professional setup, he was extremely friendly and helpful, and he also was able to best fit our time frame as a band and for these reasons we chose him.

Thanks again for everyone who posted or who sent us a PM. Everyone we were contacted by had great studios and impressive sample clips and I'm going to save everyone's info for future references or recomendations.

Hopefully, we can get this CD mixed and mastered in the next month or so and with Moose Audio's permission we might upload some mixes when we get them.

-Jordan Burnham
www.straightwaymusic.com
www.myspace.com/straightwaymusic
Old 15th June 2006
Lives for gear

Cheers!
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search