The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Free (Good) Mastering! DAW Software
Old 25th December 2010
  #1
Gear Nut
 

Free (Good) Mastering!

anyone doing some free mastering?
Old 25th December 2010
  #2
jdg
Lives for gear
 
jdg's Avatar
i build houses for free, but thats about it.

mary xxxmas
Old 26th December 2010
  #3
Here for the gear
 

it depends.
Old 26th December 2010
  #4
Lives for gear
 
jchadstopherhuez's Avatar
 

i suppose i could point you to some really bad (free) mastering...but you want the good stuff...so, sorry.

happy holidays.

jchristopherhughes
Old 26th December 2010
  #5
Lives for gear
 
dannygold's Avatar
 

You get what you pay for.
Old 26th December 2010
  #6
Lives for gear
 
DanDaMan's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeAudio View Post
anyone doing some free mastering?
I am, I'll send you a PM
Old 26th December 2010
  #7
Lives for gear
 
DanDaMan's Avatar
 

PM Sent.
Old 31st December 2010
  #8
Deleted #157546
Guest
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDaMan View Post
I am, I'll send you a PM

I can 1 up you still!! I am actually paying the client.

Beat that fuuck
Old 31st December 2010
  #9
I am paying double what the client didn't pay.

























Not.






PM not sent.
Old 31st December 2010
  #10
Lives for gear
 
DanDaMan's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayvo86 View Post
I can 1 up you still!! I am actually paying the client.

Beat that fuuck

Damn lol heh
Old 31st December 2010
  #11
Deleted #157546
Guest
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDaMan View Post
Damn lol heh

I'm all for you getting experience. But be careful. I feel that "Mastering" is thrown around very lightly these days. Everyone thinks they can be a mastering engineer these days with a L1 and a cd burner.

There are mix offs all the time posted in that forum section. There is pletty of stuff to practice on there.

That just the way "I" feel about it.

Last edited by Deleted #157546; 31st December 2010 at 10:49 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 31st December 2010
  #12
Lives for gear
 
DanDaMan's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayvo86 View Post
I'm all for you getting experience. But be careful. I feel that "Mastering" is thrown around very lightly these days. Everyone thinks they can be a mastering engineer these days with a L1 and a cd burner.

There are mix offs all the time posted in that forum section. There is pletty of stuff to practice on there.

That just the way "I" feel about it.
Yeah, you're absolutely correct when you say that the "Mastering" is thrown about too often. But the only reason I'm doing it is purely for experience to add to my CV. Cheers for your concern though

EDIT: Where is the forum where I can get stuff to practice on? I might just take a look.
Old 31st December 2010
  #13
Deleted #157546
Guest
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDaMan View Post
Yeah, you're absolutely correct when you say that the "Mastering" is thrown about too often. But the only reason I'm doing it is purely for experience to add to my CV. Cheers for your concern though

EDIT: Where is the forum where I can get stuff to practice on? I might just take a look.

There is "mix my tune" stuff posted in the work in progress/mix off forum all the time. (It's about middle page in the main forum)
Old 5th January 2011
  #14
I have a window open for 2012 if you like to take a sit.
Old 10th January 2011
  #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdg View Post
i build houses for free
PM sent.
Old 10th January 2011
  #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleatoric View Post
PM sent.
I laughed out loud. and I didn't webspeak abbreviate that because I actually did laugh audibly in my chair here...

I need my music mastered as well. only I prefer bartering. I can make nice websites. anyone interested?

examples:
katherine Jean Photography

currently working on this layout:
Minnewaska Assembly of God Church
I'm waiting for them to give me content so I can finish it up.
(mouseover "what we do" and click "ministries" to see my custom drill down menu that doesn't use adobe flash)
Old 11th January 2011
  #17
Gear Head
 

If the mix is good so i don't need hours to fiddle about a good free website is actually good pay. I can make it a good master but want to be paid. A service for a service is good IMO.

Pm if still interested.
Old 12th January 2011
  #18
Here for the gear
 



a couple tips here would be awesome, just started on this yesterday and i feel like it has some potential, just a rough draft for now.

the song was entirely made with reason 4 so it shouldn't be too difficult to fix.
Old 17th January 2011
  #19
Here for the gear
 

Oops...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixeltarian View Post
I can make nice websites.

currently working on this layout:
Minnewaska Assembly of God Church
tutt @ Preperation

Anyway, nice menu.

Last edited by Loose Stools; 17th January 2011 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: Messed up quote function
Top Mentioned Products
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
Bourbaki / Where to
23
blayz2002 / Rap + Hip Hop engineering and production
9

Forum Jump
Forum Jump