The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
WANTED: Mastering Engineer For Iron Solomon (Hip-Hop) Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 21st December 2010
Here for the gear

Exclamation WANTED: Mastering Engineer For Iron Solomon (Hip-Hop)

Whatup Slutz,

I'm currently entering final mixing stages on an exciting break-out project by up-and-coming MC/producer Iron Solomon and we are in need of a mastering engineer.

Solomon has a significant following mostly developed through his massive youtube presence that showcases his freestyle skills and has earned him notoriety as "the best battle rapper in history (urbandictionary.com)". He's worked with Lil' Kim, The Trackmasters, 88 Keys, Travis McCoy (Gym Class Heroes), and Scram Jones. This is his first album release, but already early versions of songs have been featured on blogs and radio. He has appeared on MTV, BET, The Wake Up Show, Hot 97, and Shade 45 on Sirius Satellite Radio. The album features collaborations with DMC (Run-DMC), Cassidy, Talib Kweli, Novel, and Geri Allen, just to mention a few.

This will be an independent release and we are working with a limited budget. So far, we've contacted the go-to top-tier engineers and have been dismayed to find they are out of our price range. If any of you slutz think you can handle this project, please let us know, or if you can recommend someone you think would be a good fit, we're all ears.

Thanks for reading. Keep it slutty.

Nah Right » Iron Solomon ft. Cassidy – Rule #4081 [CDQ]
IRON SOLOMON : VINYL
Old 21st December 2010
Gear Addict

Affordable professional mastering online

PM sent.
Old 22nd December 2010
Lives for gear

PM Sent.
Old 31st January 2011
Lives for gear

so, anyone heard something from the OP after sending their samples?

Oh how I love professional 'producers' in HipHop.. dfegad
Old 31st January 2011
Lives for gear

"I did mastering for free and all I got was an empty mail box"

Edit: just to make it perfectly clear; I don't participate in these things..
Old 1st February 2011
Gear Addict

My friend, don't do mastering for free. As i see it gearslutz is a good starting point for people to try their luck and get something for free or cheap. Though i might be wrong?!
Top Mentioned Products
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search