The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
need mastering
Old 2nd September 2007
Here for the gear

need mastering

Hi all

Just finished my first bunch of songs which i have mixed myself.
I don't want to master them myself as i'm not experienced enough and i'm to close to the songs.

Being new I don't know who would be good in this situation but was recommended that the mastering guys on gearslutz would be able to help.

I've got a small section of one of the songs if anybody would like to try

here is the link

YouSendIt - Send large files - transfer delivery - FTP Replacement

i've mixed to the best of my abilities and this mixdown had the best vibe.

just do what you think is best for it, and regarding loudness well im not that bothered by not having the loudest track I'd rather have better quality.

I don't really have a budget in mind who ever can do the best job for it.
if you are interested then just pm me

thanks

eric
Old 4th September 2007
Here for the gear

thanks to all that have supplied me with samples i' ve been very impressed so far. I'm quite close to making a decision, going to listen to them a bit more and then will individually pm everyone with my decision.

If anyone else wants to take a go please be my guest
Old 4th September 2007
Here for the gear

AUDIO CASA mastering in Sweden is a new mastering company that offers free mastering for the first 20 mp3s mailed to the studio in september. Send your converted 24 bit wav track as a 320 kbts stereo mp3 without dithering. If you have, send also a reference track as a 320 kbts mp3.This is just a taste of how your sound can be improved. A real mastering is done the traditionel way. The only demand the company haves is that you write a feedback on the mastered material. Rock on....
Regards Mikael Vaarala
[email protected]
Old 4th September 2007
Mastering Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiocasa View Post
AUDIO CASA mastering in sweden is a new mastering company that offers free mastering for the first 20 mp3s mailed to the studio in september. Send your converted 24 bit wav track as a 320 kbts stereo mp3 without dithering. If you have, send also a reference track as a 320 kbts mp3. The only demand the company haves is that you write a feedback on the mastered material. Rock on....
regards Mikael Vaarala [email protected]
A message to the original poster or a personal reply would have looked much better IMO.

Glad you have found the "where to" sub forum.

I deleted the same message posted in the main mastering forum.
Please do not use the Mastering forum for such announcements as they will be regarded as spam.

Tx
Old 4th September 2007
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccardo View Post
A message to the original poster or a personal reply would have looked much better IMO.

Glad you have found the "where to" sub forum.

I deleted the same message posted in the main mastering forum.
Please do not use the Mastering forum for such announcements as they will be regarded as spam.

Tx
sorry! my aim was not to spam just help..
Regards Mikael
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search