The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Looking for someone to Master by "Best Of"
Old 23rd March 2018
Gear Maniac
Looking for someone to Master by "Best Of"

Hello, I am looking for someone to master my "best of" collection that i want to put out soon. It will be 24 songs. My budget is $150.

Here's the thing some songs are already mastered as I no longer have the unmastered song anymore. I just need everything to be even sounding in the mix.

PM me if interested in taking this on.
Old 24th March 2018
Gear Addict

Have I correctly understood: 150 for the whole job???
It means 6.25/song...mate don't take this wrong, but if that is the budget you'll probably get better results doing all by yourself using a nice plug suite.
As you're not a ME and don't have a mastering room it will take longer, you'll need several listening tests, but at the end keep in mind that no professional engineer would do a job at that price, so anyone will apply for the job will do nothing more that what you could do by yourself.
All the best for the project!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search