The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Mastering in the Twin Cities
Old 18th April 2017
Mastering in the Twin Cities

This may not be the proper subforum but can anybody suggest a good mastering engineer in the Twin Cities that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Very restricted budget on this project needing mastering.
Old 18th April 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Coates View Post
This may not be the proper subforum but can anybody suggest a good mastering engineer in the Twin Cities that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Very restricted budget on this project needing mastering.
You might try greg reirson @ rare form mastering. I have no experience with him but he was suggested to me by a big time producer who is friends with my brother who used to live in Minneapolis. I think he does $75 per tune.
Old 19th April 2017
Gear Nut

Greg did a good job on my tunes. You could also contact local recording studios and ask for suggestions: the Terrarium, Flowers, Winterland....
Old 19th April 2017
Gear Guru

Why does it have to be local? Lots of great people have unattended rates that are quite a bit lower (on purpose) than their attended rates. And that's just the first reason.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search