The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Solid Mastering/Mixing services
Old 31st January 2017
Gear Head
Solid Mastering/Mixing services

I was unsure which forum this would go in, but this one seems like the best. I'm looking for a solid and affordable professional mixing/mastering service. Most I can find seem okay but I can't find any real looking consumer feedback on any of them I can find. The one that looks the most promising is http://www.audio***************.com/ But even that I can't find any reviews on past youtube comments which are ALL short positive "this service rocks" sort of deal. No questions, negative comments, or anything like that which doesn't send me good vibes. But their facebook page looks pretty good. Does anyone on here know of any good solid services for what I'm looking for? Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 31st January 2017
Gear Addict

URL doesn't work, so not sure how anyone is supposed to help you evaluate that service... my advice would be look local, and look for someone who has real credits. It's not that expensive, but it's not going to be some 'pay 50$ per track' kinda deal either.... anyone charging a flat fee that low per track, is just going to run it through some preset process, make very small adjustments, print and send you an invoice. It's a waste of money.
I'm in Australia, I could recommend a bunch of people to look at here...no doubt, wherever you live there would be someone close by with reputable credentials... plus you could sit in on the session and learn and give feedback at the same time. Cheers.
Old 31st January 2017
Lives for gear
Maybe because those of us who offer a good service aren't generally working to build our YouTube feedback.

As your man said above, shop local and help your own music scene thrive.

App Store pricing gets you what you pay for in most walks of life I'm afraid. If you do some research you will be rewarded and potentially find an engineer partner that will remain with you indefinitely.
Old 1st February 2017
Lives for gear

hi there,

If you are looking for real feedback/review written by clients/artists
please check here

All feedback collected for many years
We provide excellent Customer Service, apart from delivering great masters and mixes!
check our mastering studio website

good luck!
Old 10th July 2017
Gear Maniac

He Man, if you're looking for a solid master you can contact me at solid-mastering.com

Cheers
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search