The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Good pop/rock mastering studio Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 28th December 2016
Gear Addict

Good pop/rock mastering studio

Hello!

I'm searching for a high-end mastering studio to master
my EPs and albums in a "long-term relationship".

My music is centered around the lead vocals and the genre is catchy Pop, Rock, Singer-Songwriter.

I prefer a punchy warm sound and a silky top-end, loudness isn't everything, but I aim for -8 to -11 LU max. depending on the song's loudness potential.

As I mix in a basement where I have severe comb filtering and standing waves in the bass area, it might be necessary to do stem mastering, music, vocals, drums and bass, or specific advice on the problems you hear in my mixes, as I have the flexibility to change it fast.

I prefer good mastering studios from Germany. But I'm ok to do it internationally. Please do not hesitate to recommend a studio or pm me if you are interested!

Finally, I'd really like to get a very short demo master, to get a feeling of the general direction with one of my mixes.
Just about 30 seconds, not even a whole verse or chorus.

So if you are open for that, pm me.

I'm totally looking forward to it.

Ben
Old 28th December 2016
Check out TechnologyWorks mastering in U.K. I have had Peter Beckmann master most all my mixes there in the last year or so and all my recording/mix clients I recommend him for mastering. Great guy, awesome studio, very friendly fast responses and most importantly does a brilliant job. He also did me a test master when I was a new client.

Adam
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search