The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The WesAudio Hyperion is a 500 Series stereo/dual-mono/mid–side 4-band analog EQ with digital recall that gives you complete control via its companion plug-in. Connectivity to your computer is handled via a front-panel USB port — or by a special rear-panel connector — that allows it to communicate with its free companion plug-in for complete control and automation within your DAW. A member of the company's ng500 product line, Hyperion features a special connector (an extension of the standard connector found on all 500 Series modules), that allows it to mate with WesAudio's _TITAN ng500 Recall Chassis. It also works in most standard 500 Series racks. Aside from its total recall capabilities, Hyperion offers extensive flexibility for sculpting your sound.

Discussions

Wes Audio announces _HYPERION fully analog parametric equalizer with digital recall

Wes Audio announces _HYPERION fully analog parametric equalizer with digital recall _HYPERION is fully analog parametric EQ with +24dBu of headroom. It features a lot of innovative improvements that no other processor on the market provides. It's innovative design utilizes 18 VCAs per channel to provide noiseless parameter changes and very musical nature. _HYPERION is...

View Post

Wes Audio announces _HYPERION fully analog parametric equalizer with digital recall

...the following EQ's GML 8200 Crane Song IBIS Manley Massive Passive MIAD 4040 SSL 4k Brown/Black desk EQ's Helios Type69 Neve 1073/1081 Phoenix Audio DRS EQ Focusrite ISA 110 _HYPERION sounded smooth and accurate and while I wouldn't say it sounded particularly like any of the EQ's mentioned, it shares their ability to make things sound instantly better with small cuts and boosts or...

View Post

Wes Audio announces _PROMETHEUS analog EQ and _CALYPSO audio interface for 500 series

WesAudio When will the Prometheus be ready to buy?? I'm debating between the Hyperion and Prometheus for my mix bus!!! Would love to get an ETA as to when they'll be shipping??

View Post

Video Guides