The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

The WesAudio Hyperion is a 500 Series stereo/dual-mono/mid–side 4-band analog EQ with digital recall that gives you complete control via its companion plug-in. Connectivity to your computer is handled via a front-panel USB port — or by a special rear-panel connector — that allows it to communicate with its free companion plug-in for complete control and automation within your DAW. A member of the company's ng500 product line, Hyperion features a special connector (an extension of the standard connector found on all 500 Series modules), that allows it to mate with WesAudio's _TITAN ng500 Recall Chassis. It also works in most standard 500 Series racks. Aside from its total recall capabilities, Hyperion offers extensive flexibility for sculpting your sound.

Discussions

Wes Audio announces _HYPERION fully analog parametric equalizer with digital recall

Wes Audio announces _HYPERION fully analog parametric equalizer with digital recall _HYPERION is fully analog parametric EQ with +24dBu of headroom. It features a lot of innovative improvements that no other processor on the market provides. It's innovative design utilizes 18 VCAs per channel to provide noiseless parameter changes and very musical nature. _HYPERION is...

View Post

Updates on Cranborne Audio Camden 500, 500R8, 500ADAT - Test Drive Mojo!

...definitely the 500r8 and some modules to fill it up. 1-2 slots : Camden500 3-4 slots : Looptrotter Sat500 5-6 slots : Wes Audio Hyperion 7-8 slots : Wes Audio Dione I currently use the 500r8 via USB on mac osx Mojave. And I gotta say...although it is my first Lunchbox, I am pleased over the top. Everyday in...

View Post

What's on your purchase list for 2020?

Stuff for 2020: Burl BDA4M and BAD4M cars WESAudio Titan rack with 4 x Mimas, 2 x Hyperion and Prometheus WESAudio NgBusComp

View Post

Video Guides