The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

The industry’s most popular plugin bundle, Gold brings a wealth of mixing and mastering power to your studio, including many of our most sought-after plugins such as the legendary L1 Ultramaximizer, C4 Multiband Compressor, H-Comp, and H-Delay, as well as key newer additions such as Vitamin Sonic Enhancer. With compression, EQ, reverb, and more, Gold contains all the essentials you need to take your mixes to the next level. With over 40 essential audio plugins for mixing and mastering, Gold is a great introduction to the world of Waves.

Discussions

Is Waves Update Plans getting out of hand?

I have several Waves bundles and many single plugins. I was just considering that maybe I should re-sell my Waves Gold bundle because I hardly ever use it.... ...BUT I should renew the WUP - $160 - and pay the transfer fee - $150 (because regular price is higher than $700) So in total I...

View Post

Waves Please give 2 authorizations

I like waves. I have had a gold bundle since 1999. and have seen the roller coaster of WUP cabal. I still like them, ..But my work method has to include dual authorizations, since I'm flying between purpose built Studio and laptop. This " unauthorized, on one comp then reauthorize on the other" cloud dance is NOT...

View Post

My biggest nightmare came true!

If you're still trying the reinstall route: You could try downloading from the Waves website instead, a newer installer might have more bugfixes than were on the CD-ROM. If you're on Windows XP it looks like you'll be stuck at Waves v8. If you can't get it to work after that, I'd suggest talking to Waves...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides