The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

True classics stand the test of time. Chris Lord-Alge is a true classic. Over the course of a career spanning almost three decades, he has worked alongside many artists who are classics in their own right. Green Day. U2. Dave Matthews Band. Tim McGraw. Brian Setzer. Peter Frampton. Tina Turner. Rod Stewart. Steve Winwood. James Brown. Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five. And many others. Now, and Chris Lord-Alge join forces to bring you impeccable models of four compressors considered true classics by audio engineers the world over. Created in collaboration with Grammy® award-winning mixer Chris Lord-Alge, CLA Classic Compressors includes the CLA-2A, CLA-3A, CLA-76 Blacky & CLA-76 Bluey compressor/limiter plugins.

Discussions

Waves - CLA true classics

Glad to help. howdy Also, these plugins are FREE for Mercury owners: Just follow those steps, although I'm sure their servers are working very slowly today.

View Post

Waves releases Scheps Omni Channel Plug-In

...is that for me is the most honest and coolest Plugin from Waves in years... I own Waves Platinum. V Series, CLA Classic Compressors, SSL 4000, API and did not buy any Waves Plugins since then...but this Scheps Plugin is very cool! To bash a product that gives you such a great workflow plus the flexibility...

View Post

Any Waves plugins worth buying?

I prefer the Waves CLA Classic Compressors Plug-in Bundle over the Native Instrument emulations. But given your current collection the differences are going to be subtle between them and the Waves bundle. Lately I've been using the Pulsar MU emulation - and have really enjoyed the sound and the functionality.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides