The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Electric, Acoustic and Bass Harmonics are most often played by lightly placing a finger on a string at a nodal point of one of the overtones at the moment when the string is driven. The finger immediately damps all overtones that do not have a node near the location touched. The lowest-pitch overtone dominates the resulting sound. See how Harmonix can enrich your music creating both melodies and background textures with the different tonal characteristic of the three types included: acoustic, electric and bass harmonics. With the included effects, possibilities are endless.

Discussions

Electro Harmonix 12AY7 Mic Preamp=WOW!

...than the Art MPA, Pre73, ISA One and Warm Audio WA12. I’ve tried them all and the Electro Harmonix preamp with the stock Electro Harmonix tubes just adds something really special that reeks of quality. The cool thing is that it runs your signal through not one, but two tubes. I got...

View Post

Acustica audio acqua plugins general discussion

...delay. Features a huge collection of saturation flavors including Eventide Orville, Lexicon PCM 70, Electro Harmonix Memory Man, Nagra 4.2, Echoplex and Roland Space Echo 201. (thanks SameOh, more listed at https://www.gearslutz.com/board/12904103-post9304.html). It is the first Acqua to use Core 11 technology. Lime (9 with Ultrasync/match) - A combination of...

View Post

Joy Division synths

Oh my lord - that pedal needs to be checked in to A&E! mezed :heh:

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?