The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Ask any producer or engineer. They’ll tell you the most important part of any record is the vocal. It’s got to be powerful. It’s got to be commanding. It’s got to be just right. Waves Vocal bundle is the ultimate vocal toolkit, made up of 6 powerful plugins, including Waves Tune for pitch correction and transformation, and DeBreath, which removes unwanted breath sounds—automatically.

Discussions

Waves announces Tune Real-Time

...offering the new Real Time Tune for $69. I initial though, great but then I thought, hang on I own the Vocal Bundle, surely this would be included in the Bundle Free with WUP? But it is not? This is an astonishing oversight by Waves. Most users despise WUP and now it would seem if...

View Post

Universal Audio Announces New Apollo X Thunderbolt 3 Interfaces for Mac and Windows

...died this summer that´s why I bought an Apollo Twin mk2 which came at a great price and a vocal bundle with Autotune and a Manley VOXBOX channel strip. I skipped UAD2 since I was a firm believer in native solutions. Mainly because I didn´t understand how Apollos work. I am a great...

View Post

Available Now: iZotope’s Nectar 3, Music Production Suite 2, and Vocal Chain Bundle

Vocal Bundle upgrade from any Nectar (except element) or Vocal Synth for 57.99 @ audio deluxe!

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?